(29)

*At Daegu*

You and the others have reached the destination after having a long trip.

Everyone laughed at j-hope and jin's powerful laughter due to jin's joke. Namjoon then stopped the car as it's have reached the destination.

Everyone got out of the car and saw a group of security guards were lining up at the entrance just like yoongi's mansion.

Everyone then walked into the house and entered the house reveal the maid who opened and greet at the same time.

Then two couple in their 30s appeared as you assumed that is yoongi's parents.

While you and the others greet them then one of them noticed you.

"Y/n? Omo how are you for all those years?" Mrs. Min said. "Pardon?" You said while looking at yoongi who is also doesn't know what to do.

"Omo, how could you forget about me?" Mrs. Min said while fake crying.

"um, I-" you were about to complete the sentences but yoongi dragged you out from it by grabbing your wrist. Yoongi then remove his grip of your wrist as both of you have made to the balcony.

"Thanks for dragging me from there, dude." You sighed. You heard no respond so you looked at him with confusion face.

"Save it for that, now it's your turn to help me with this mess." Yoongi said with serious tone. You gulped after he mentioned.

"So, what can i help with?" Yoongi scoffted at you in disbelief of your word.

"Just pretend to remember that since no one knows about your conditions." Yoongi said and you slowly nodded. "Good." Both you and yoongi went back to the living room where they were.

Mr and Mrs. Min saw both of you approaching then mrs.min talks about yoongi's childhood moment. Then a female came by with short hair while putting headphones on.

You assumed that is his sister but somehow both of them have similiarity facial.

"Omo, i'm gonna get something at the living room." Mrs.min then lefted the room.

Then the girl sat beside still putting the headphones on. You can heard that she is humming a song which is familiar.

The girl sensed of you aprroaching to her so she sat far away. The girl remove her headphone and look at you with blank face.

*Your Pov*

When she turn to look at me, her facial is exactly like yoongi as i was staring at her looks.

"Done staring? I know i'm pretty but you don't have to stared at me this deeply?" The girl said while chuckled at me.

"Oh, i'm sorry." You apologise since your not in your own house nor yoongi's mansion so you have to be well-manner even tho you hate it.

Then mrs.Min appeared between me and her. "Yah, how could you be this disgrace to our guest, yoonji!" Mrs. Min smack her arm as any mother would do.

I stopped them by cutting between them then Mrs. Min stopped. Then the maid interrupt the three of us informed that the food is ready.

Everyone including the three of us went to the dining room and eat together.

I couldn't feel comfortable since im sitting between yoongi and yoonji. The only commom thing both siblings have is the personality.

I can tell by the way they act. After eating, the maids would helped to clear out the dishes while mrs.min dragged me to the couch.

Mrs.min held her both hands in mine. She looked at me with sincerely. Then she talks dearly to me like any mother would do then yoongi appeared.

"Eomma, have you seen my-" his words got cutted off by his mother.

"Aigoo, i haven't seen you that long yet you grown even more shorter." Mrs.min said while yoongi looked at me with big eye.

"Yah, even jimin have grown taller than you so why you would grown shorter instead of getting taller." Mrs.min dissed at yoongi amd you can tell that yoongi is speechless.

"Savage does come from the family tree..." i mumble quitely so that they can't hear what i just said.

While yoongi and his mom bickering each other but you can feel that they are getting used to it.

After awhile, yoongi lefted. Mrs.min then looked at me with a smile while i'm sipping the tea nervously.

"Omo, i almost forgot about it." Mrs.Min then took out of the photo album which is full of yoongi and yoonji's childhood photos.

I found it adorable while mrs.min bragging about their childhood.

After a few pages of photo, then a photo caught my attention. A picture of me and yoongi together in the photo. "Omo, this one is my favourite.

If it wasn't for you, yoongi wouldn't be-" while mrs.min talking but all i can hear is a fuzz sound.

I started to feel a pain towards my head as the fuzz sound became louder. I then try to control myself then a few image lingering my memories as if have some sort of connection.

Then i breathe in and out for a while not knowing that mrs.min is worrying about me.

"Y/n?... Y/n?... Y/n?" I came back to my senses after hearing mrs.min have calling me. "I'm sorry for not answering you." I said as i don't want them to worry about me. Mrs.min then took out of the photo and lended it to you.

"Why? I thought this photo means to you." Mrs. Min then chuckled at your words. "I know but i want you to have it!" Mrs.min said and i take the photo from her.

I thanked her and she gave me a smile. "It's getting late, you should get some rest." Mrs.min said while calling the maids to escort you to the room.

*At your bedroom*

*Still your Pov*

I entered the room and it's massive for a person to stay alone in the room. I then began my night routine and covered myself in blankets. I look at the photo that mrs.min just gave to me earlier. I then slowly driftly into my dream or should i say...memories

*Your Pov Ended*

~To Be Continue~

Hey long time no see! It's been long that i haven't updating the chapters so how are you guys anyways? Hope you been doing very well!

Nowadays i'm kinda lazy to find picture so sowwy~ i'm will slowed updated the chapter but

do check out the other books while waiting for my chaps and check out the books that i mention on the previous chap. Last but not least, vote, and comments for the story! I would love to read ur feedbacks! And thank you giys so much for the 1k reads

i'm so happy that i am screaming in alien language🤡🤡 thank you guys so much for love and support!! Hope you guys will be continue to support me and my friends! Thank you for reading!

Stay safe and stay healthy and stay happy! Smile, cause your beautiful/handsome!😌 borahae💜💜 luv ya and good night❤ and i won't be able to updated like i usually do. So stay tined for the upcoming chap😊