(17)

Recap:

"How about..." Yoongi think for awhile. Everyone then shocked for what he have just said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_--_-_-_-_-

*Back to Present*

"My life?" Yoongi said that shocked everyone in the room especially the main boss.

"Yah you pabo! How could you risk your life for some bullshit games!" You yelled at yoongi. Apparently, he didn't care about it instead he glare at you for calling him that. 

He was speechless by him and slight chuckled. "Damn, This unexpected from you. Very well..." The man smirked at yoongi.

"Whoever lose the bet will get the bullets into their heads. Let the game begin for our guest." The man added and signal the staff to start the game.

"A hardcore gambler like you deserved an extreme game to entertain." The man said while the staff prepare the game.

"Yes it is. For hardcore gambler like me but What if you lose the game?" Yoongi said while sipping the beer raised one eyebrow looking at him.

"Heh, i don't even have a life to live on" The man said. You can tell that the man is not ready to risk his life judging by the fear on his eyes. The staff passed the cards on each of them.

Two of them took a peek on their cards and put it back down to their cards. The staff then announce to revealed the card.

Both of them opened the card while everyone is tensed for their boss filled the room. All but one mysterious masked women seems calmed about it.

Everyone look at their cards knowing that yoongi wins the first round. There are four rounds in the card games, whoever lose the game will get the bullets into their heads just like he said.

The man then took the gun but yoongi stopped him. "About the gun, i prefer my gun." Yoongi said and taehyung handed him the pistol.

"Alright then." The man then took the gun and about to pull the trigger but yoongi stopped him again.

"Hold up old man, i would like to play russian roulette for it. That would be interesting."  You heard a clicked which means it missed.

Everyone were relieved by that. As the games goes on, two of them have pulled the trigger each of their loss to the game yet it is a missed shot.

On the Final round of the game, The man have lost the chips for the game while yoongi have won.

"Now that i won..." Yoongi then took out of the gun and point at the man. All his mens were ready to put up a fight to protect their boss.

"Shall we end this?" Yoongi said with a smirk while holding the gun. "Well the rules are rules." The man said accepting his fate.

You watching yoongi pulling the trigger slowly and you began to terrified for the first time watching the people get killed in front of your eyes then you heard a gunshots.

*Yoongi's Pov*

I miss fired on purpose as i am not in the mood of killing right now. I slowly approached the man who was scared to move after i shot close to his ear.

"Listen, i'm not in the mood of having ur blood on my hands now. So instead of taking lives from people, i changed my mind." The man then chuckled.

"This is far beyond unusual from you, min yoongi." The man said. "Go ahead do it! Kill me!" The man started laughed like a maniac.

Me? however have my poker face plastered my face. "You know what? You're pathetic to be killed by me" I growled at him and left the room while y/n and the others following behind. The real mission have just begun...

*Yoongi's Pov Ended*

~To Be Continue~

Hey guys! I know this chapter that you might not liked it but idk cause it cames out from my mind so i let my mind think the plot of this chapter. So...What do you think?