(34)

Recap:

"Hey y/n. It's been a long time.." said the women.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You recognized that voice and your shocked to see them here.

"Long time no see.. y/n." Your aunt said and came along with sung ho. "Bruh, how?" You said then mrs.min helped them answer that she invited them.

Yoongi then hummed in respond and back to the point.

"About that, we need backup so they're the only option for me." Yoongi said while took a glance at them.

"Alright, now that it's been settle. The party will be held by tonight." Mr. Min said. "What?!" Yoonji is speechless by her father.

"You can't possibly agree to them that easily, father." Yoonji said while groaned. "It's too late for you to say that." Mr. Min said.

"Oppa, how can you just let it like that!" Yoonji complaint at her brother, yoongi. All of you witness their 'family argument'.

After that, Yoonji and yoongi sighed as it is no use to arguing over something that have been happening to them.

"Was this happened before?" You whispered at jimin. "Yeah, but not this time.

The party is held by the mafias and all the underground so i agree with yoonji for disagree to attend." Jimin whispered back. "So, who will be attend? Father." Yoonji said with her arm crossed.

"Thats the question?" Yoongi snapped. "Did i asked for your bullshit?" Yoonji snapped back to him. Both yoongi and yoonji glared at each other.

Mr.min fake coughed causing both of their gaze to their father.

"Father, you can't attend that party. It's too dangerous." Yoonji worried.

"Even though your once a king of mafia but now let my brother decided that." Yoongi added.

Both of them trying to convince their father to not attend the party but no use.

"Let's get ready with that. It's just a normal gathering nothing more." Mr. Min said and told everyone to get ready.

Yoongi then grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him.

"I'll send their info to you for getting know them." Yoongi whispered to your ear. After that, he lefted you dumbfounded.

'What was that about?' You thought for a sec then your aunt tapped your shoulder.

"Y/n, we need to talk privately." Your aunt said with serious face and both of you went to the balcony.

*At the Balcony*

"What do you want to talked about?" Your aunt then turned as you asked. Your aunt then held your both hand.

"No matter what happens, i will sure to protect the two of you until i die." Your aunt said.

You were confused by that and couldn't processed what she meant by that.

"Aunt? Is something wrong?" You asked as aunt about to say something but yoonji interupted their conversation.

"Oppa is calling you." Yoonji informed. "Bruh really? No time." You said then yoonji rolled her eyes and dragged you out.

"Bruh what the heck were you doing?" You said then yoonji stopped and let go of you.

"Shut the hell up. Listen, im just doing what my brother told me to do." Yoonji said with blank face.