(8)

You woke up by the morning announcement on the plane causing everyone to wake up. You see the stewardess with their trolley to served food for everyone.

You felt heavy on your left shoulder so you look at the person and see namjoon have felt asleep on your shoulder peacefully. You slightly move a bit causing namjoon to woken up.

"Oh! good morning namjoon-shi" you said formally. "Just call me namjoon, it makes me feel old if you call me that" Namjoon said with a dimple smile. "O-oh okay" you said it casually. Then the stewardess came with the trolley.

"Hii, would you like some of the meals?" the stewardess said. Then both of you ordered the food from the stewardess and she served the food to both of you.

"Thank you, enjoy your meal!" she said and went to another passage. the two of you began to eat as you guys are starving.

Everyone is enjoying their meal and doing their own stuff until the announcement have started. 

"Anyeong! This is pilot speaking! We're gonna landed in Korea! Please fasten your sealbelt as we're start landing, Thank you!" The pilot ended the announcement. The plane slowly landed to the ground while rumbling.

*Skip Time*

You and the gang have reached at the place after the driver dropped you guys off. You jaw immediately dropped as you saw a massive yet beautiful mansion which is way biggee than your house.

You somehow wondered who this house owner would be and why are you guys here. Yoongi on the other hand just went into the mansion and so is the others.

*At outside of the mansion*

You standing there dumbfounded like a lost child with your luggage and backpack

You standing there dumbfounded like a lost child with your luggage and backpack. Jimin stopped and look back at you.

"Yah! Are you just gonna stand there for the next 24 hours? Then i'm gonna leave you then" you snapped reality as jimin spoked and went into the mansion.

While walking, you look around the mansion as it is beautiful to watch until you bumped into someone's chest.

"Dude real-" you said until you look up it's yoongi staring at you with cold cat eyes. You slightly gulpped for a sec then he ignore you and walked off.

'What the hell is wrong with this bastard?' You thought in your mind and rolled your eyes while walking.

As soon as yoongi entered the big mansion, the maids and bodyground greeted him.

"Welcome back young master!" All the maids bowed to him while the bodyguards address him as boss.

You entered the house and it's even more beautiful on the inside. You felt your in the action movie but in real life. Yoongi stopped and signal the maid and bodyguards to come.

"Bring her to the guest room and you helped her carry her stuff to the room" Yoongi said with cold tone. "Yes master/ boss" both the maid and boss said it at the same time.

Afterwards, the maids leading you to the room while the bodyguard help to carried your backpack and lugguage to your room.

*Your Room*

After they have lead you to the room and left, you immediately jumped on the bed and let your body sink to the bed

No long after, you get up and started unpacked your stuff. Someone suddenly opens the door, you turned around and see the maid standing at the doorway.

"Come in" you said. The maid came in and inform that they have waited you at the meeting room. "Alright" you went with the maid to meet up with the gang. "I didn't know this house is also have a meeting room" you said.

"Yes, miss. Our master and young master have a meeting in the house instead of public underground." The maid said. "Well we're here, miss y/n. If you excuse me" the maid then left you in front of the door. 

*At the meeting room*

"Sup!" You said it casually and see that everyone have gathered with serious face on. You then sat at the available seat and begin the meeting.

One of the member began to talk about the underground business with the foreign mafia group that came to korea.

While they talking, you started to think of something else then a voice woke you up. You back to your senses and felt that eyes on you especially yoongi who is sitting there like a grumpy old man.

"My bad. So what were you saying?" You said while the others were facepalmed themselves.

"Umm apparently, since they have came korea so we kept our guards up who know what would they do?" You said it without thinking although you know what it is nonesense for you say such a thing.

Namjoon somehow agree then continue to talked about business. Everyone in the meeting started discussing about it.

"So i must said that i agree with miss y/n for her thoughful comment about business. What do you think, boss?" Namjoon asked and all eyes went to yoongi. Yoongi then clear his throat and began to answer namjoon.

"Alright then, namjoon. You and y/n will be with me during the underground business."  Yoongi said. "Nae boss!" Namjoon said.

"Dismissed" Yoongi said and everyone went out. "Consider that is my first mission?" You said while raised one eyebrow at him.

"Yes and meet me at the office" He said it coldly. "Bruh you even have an office in your house?" Yoongi ignore your question and both of you went back out of the room, namjoon tapped your shoulder.

"Hey, we're partners now." Namjoon said with the dimple smile. "Yeah, we are" you said it casually. "Well, gonna get going. Yoongi asked me to meet him at the office" You said as you about to walked but you stopped.

You turned around looked at him. "Do you know where is his office by any chance?" Namjoon laughed laughed at you as you asked. "Well duh! I thought you weren't gonna ask" namjoon laugh.

You glare at him and he stopped laughing. "Woah woah chill ok? I'm leading you to his office." Namjoon said and signal you to followed him.

*Meanwhile*

"Well here we are! I gotta go now. Good luck!" Namjoon then lefted. There you are... standing in front of the door waiting for you to enter.

You somehow look calm but you're actually nervous as you're imagine yourself it's your first interview.

You knock on the door first before entered. "Come in" his said so you entered the room and closed the door behind you.

~To Be Continue~

Vote and comment are appreciated! I want you guys to give me your honest opinion about the story so i can improve. 😊 Thank you for reading and your support! Luv you guys❤💜❤💜