(24)

Recap:

"You know what? Your business is my business now" Yoongi said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Dude! What the hell?!" You shrieked and push yoongi causing yoongi to hissed in pain. You then softened as he is injured.

"Yah! What is your business about knowing my lil meow meow." Yoongi then scoffted at you as soon as you said it.

"Well the necklace have the name lil meow meow and you kept it as if it's precious to you." Yoongi said.

"So tell me.. what is he to you? Hmm?" Yoongi stared at your eyes and both of you make eye contact.

"He is the sweetest shy boy that i met since elementary school. He is the only boy that i would protect him and loved him. He is my childhood friend and the only friend i have.." You said it in one-go. Yoongi however speechless.

"Now back off!" You said it rudely. "And one more thing, don't you dare to hurt him or i will kill you even tho your a powerful mafia." You threaten yoongi and stormed out his room.

*Yoongi's Pov*

I sat at the edge of my bed speechless of what she have just said. 'Damn, she have forgotten about you, yoongi.' I spoke to myself. She really doesn't remember me.

But somehow my heart melted as if i'm touched by her words about me. She really does care about me... Then the phone rang disturbing my thoughts.

~On the phone call~

Yoongi📞

What

Dad📞

Hello, son.

Yoongi📞

What do you want, dad?

Dad📞

Son, i'm just want to talk, nothing else.

Yoongi📞

Well, 'dad' you usually call me are up to no good.

Dad📞

Yoongi, you better watch your tone and manner to your father!

Yoongi📞

Just get to the point, dad.

Dad📞

Yoongi-ah, you have became mafia after my retirement. Your mother wanted to see you. Don't you want to see her? She ask about you.

Yoongi📞

Why not mom called me instead of you

Dad📞

Your mother is busy, yoongi. You have grown matured man now.

Yoongi📞

Just let me talk to her

Mom📞

Yoongi-ah! How are you?

Yoongi📞

I'm fine mom