(22)

Recap:

"You have an amnesia, miss y/n" the doctor said.

-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-

Your eyes widened as you know the result. Yoongi were shocked too but doesn't show it. You wanting to say something but it couldn't spill out as if something have been stuck on your throat. "Thank you doctor.." you said in low tone. 

"Your welcomed miss, be sure take some rest instead of consuming too much. Try talk to the therapist. Maybe they can help." The doctor suggest and both of you left his office. You made an excuse for going to the restroom while yoongi wait for you at the parking lots. 

*At the Restroom* 

*Your Pov*

You went to the restroom wash your face to get some freshness. You look at the mirror reflect yourself while your deep in your thoughts. Suddenly, door open revealed the nurse. you relieved and headed out of the restroom then went outside of the hospital as yoongi is waiting for you. 

*At Outside of the hospital*

As soon as you went out and see a grumpy man waiting while leaning his motorcycle so you walked towards him. "what? if you are impatient then you can leave you know" you said while arm crossed. 

Yoongi then sense something and he grabbed your wrist to get on while you quickly put your helmet on. "Buckle up, pal. i need to get rid of a rat." Yoongi said and began to go speed causing you to hold him tight.

 You then realized what he meant as you heard a motorcycle sound from behind, you then look behind you saw a man dressed in black with helmets on so you couldn't see. 

You somehow feel you have seen before you don't remember. Yoongi then get a turned in order to get rid of him. "Yoongi, he is still chasing us." You said. 

Yoongi then took another turn and stopped at the narrow road. "Yah! why did you stopped? in this dangerous situation" you panicked. Both you and yoongi get off the motorcycle and he grabbed your wrist.

 Both of you started to run while yoongi is calling namjoon for help as his bike have ran out of gas. Both you and yoongi ended up enter the shop in order not being chased by the person. 

You recognized the person whom have you seen before and get chased by the same person. The person pissed that he couldn't accomplished. you heard  footsteps approaching no matter how far you guys ran until you and yoongi ended up a dead end. 

 "well, well. Look what we have here?" both of you turned behind saw a man dressed in black with weapon on his hands. 

"Look's like we have fight..." Yoongi gave a cold sigh while glare at the person. "I'm here for y/n.." The person said. "Hand her over." the person said. Yoongi put his arm in front of you to protect you.

 "Over my dead body." Yoongi growled at the person. "I'm not here for fight. Hand her over and i'll spare your life, yoongi" the person said. 

"What do you want from her?" Yoongi said still protecting you. The person didn't say anything and ignore him. "Leave her alone.." yoongi growled as he is ready to murder someone.  "What if i say no" the person sly chuckled. 

"Then your messed with the wrong person, pal" Yoongi snapped. "Ah, just what i  expected." the person said.  You want to help him but yoongi stopped you. "leave it to your boss and get some rest, pikachu..." Yoongi whispered. As soon as he said that,  the two of them began to charged and fought leaving you watching them as your too weak to fight as you felt pain from your head.  

~To Be Continue~

Heya guys! Sorry for updated yesterday! I'm taking a break from writing  :3 Hope this chapter turn out to be good. Thank you for reading! Kindly vote and comments. Luv you lots!❤ Stay safe, stay healthy and be happy the way you are! Bye! :3