(45)

*Yoongi's Pov*

"Boss!" I turned to see the person who just called me.

"How are we going to get her?" Jungkook asked as he is ready to beat someone's ass.

Speaking of which, the location is quite oddly to find.

Not all mafia kidnap a place which is well known for celebrities to film a movie.

While i'm in my own thoughts, jimin tapped my shoulder.

"According to my research, those guys were 'clean' as i couldn't found any of it." Jimin informed.

I looked at namjoon and hoseok, they too couldn't find any single thing nor connection to it. 'Who the hell are they' i wondered.

Suddenly the car stopped, one of my men informed that we have made it to the place.

As soon as we get down, i saw yoonji came towards us along with her bodyguards.

"Yah, yoonji. What's with-" Before i could finish, jimin cuts me off.

"Omo, are you hurt?" Jimin worried. "Yeahhh i'm fine. Look" Yoonji replied while showing that it is just a makeup with makeup removal wipe.

I looked at jimin and he quickly zipped his mouth and went to the other side quitely like a dust.

Me and my sis went to the quite area while the others were busying. "Did you manage to find y/n?" I start the topic.

"Yes, lover boy~" yoonji said in sarcastic tone. "The hell?" I looked at her weirdly.

"Let's just say that she manage very well herself instead of me." Yoonji said while looking at the night view.

I relieved that y/n is safe otherwise i'm gonna kill the world in order to have vengenace towards the world.

"However, all i wanna say is be careful, oppa." Yoonji said with a warning.

"Cuz 'eyes' are everywhere in order to keep their prey on their sight." Yoonji said in deadly serious.

"Good luck oppa, all they wanted is to lure the tiger out "with that, she lefted after patting my shoulder.

'Just as i expected..' i thought. Speaking of 'eye', why does this sounds familiar to me. 'I'm pretty sure i have heard it before but where?' My thoughts are flooded in mess.

Even though there is that sort of a group, what they want just to lure me using y/n? Or something more.. i questioned myself through my mind.

I shrugged my thoughts as i only have one mainly goal to achieve and that is y/n's safety and the only thing that matters to me the most.

However i need to disguise myself in order to get in their zone. I then went to jimin and the others for dicussion.

*Yoongi's Pov ended*

*jimin's pov*

"Jimin, sup bro. You have been spacing out! Or you just thinking of yoonji." Hoseok teased.

"Yah, what are you saying?" I snapped. Mainly, i do have feelings for her but i don't think she will like me.

"We're just friend that's all nothing more!" I stated. "Beside yoongi doesn't like the idea of hooking up with his sis." I said in crossed arm.

"Oh really?" I flinched at the raspy voice coming from behind. 'Speak of the devil..' i mumbling.

"Yah, why are yo-" i stopped as i mentioned the devil is yoongi himself. "Ah, hyung. What would you want to talk about?" I said.

Yoongi look at me up and down, for a while he spoke up. "Do we have anything that can disguise ourselves?" He asked.

"Nope, why?" I'm confused. Suddenly someone scoffted causing all of us looking at him. "You have any plans, taehyung?" I asked.

"Glad to asked that." Taehyung said with confident.

Looks like taehyung have a back up clothes cause he's more like into fashion in a smart way.

Taehyung then reveal a package full of hanbok which he didn't mention anything to his soulmate, ouch..

Taehyung then picked the outfit and gave it to each and every one of us.

*Jimin's Pov ended*

*Time skipped*

*Author's Pov*

It is the day that the king have send out the invitation.

You tried to find a way to replace but they ended up decline the offer.

You frustrated and at the same time wondering why would the king wants to see you not the other women.

You then sighed as you have stand in front of the palace whether you want to see the king or not.

You then entered the palace and went to meet the king with the help of the maid's guidance.

*At the throne room*

You stand there while the maid have shut the door behind you leaving you and the king in the throne room. You can tell that the king is dying to meet you.

You then recognize him as the day that you got blacked out. "It's you.." you said as your putting your guards up.

"Glad to meet again, y/n.." the king said with confident smirk while looking at you.

The man that you're looking at is the leader of the group called 'eyes'.

You rolled your eyes as you pissed more like annoyed. "What makes you think that you can kidnap me for?" You said.

The king then comes towards you and held your chin and pulled you few inches close to him.

You grin while he looked at you as if he capture a wild creature then he lets you go.

You touched your chin where he aggressively grabbed your chin.

"Maids, help the 'queen' to get ready for her day." The king ordered the maid.

"Yes, your majesty." The maid to the king and take you to the changing room while your struggling to remove their grips until they drags you out of the throne room.

"Looks like my plan have accomplished.." the king smirk.

"C/n, Prepare the wedding ceremony and tell everyone that they are invited to the wedding!" The king demand.

"Yes, your majesty! Right away" One of the servant said while rushing.

*On the other hand*

"Get ready everyone!" Jimin called. "Yes!" All of the men said while preparing their guns and weapons.

Yoongi wore his long blonde wig and full black goldish hanbok with guns and gears along with him.

"Time to get my girl back where she belong!" Yoongi said with full of vengeance yet possessive in his eyes.

'Y/n, i'm coming to get you' yoongi thought in his mind.

~To Be Continue~

Is it just me or this chapter is getting intense? Okay i guess it's just me in my own fanfiction world ;-;

Soo hows the story reading going along? Hope readers is still alive after reading this many chap🤧🤧🤧

Stay safe and healthy also stay at home, it's for your own good. My country here have rised up like a rocket ;-;

Give me honest feedback bout the story! Vote, comment and share!!

Byee💜