(47)

*On the Ceremony (night)*

'Now that my plan is almost complete, guess i have to wait for the tiger.' The king thought as he is expecting his enemy would be arrived.

As the king stand still with the priest waiting for the bride which is y/n as there is a reason behind it.

As the music began to played, he saw the bride coming towards them dressing elegant yet breathe taking to stunned all the audience by its beauty.

The king smirked as his plan will gonna be sucessful.

*Yoongi's Pov*

Me and the rest of bangtan disguise ourselves as the local villagers trying not to get caught.

We halted our steps as we saw the guards were patroling the area.

On the second thought, i wondered if y/n ever did attend and accept the marriage?

I then doubt that thoughts cuz even so she is still mine and no one can take her away from me.

"Yoongi look!" Jimin point at the direction so all of us look at where jimin pointed and saw Y/n's aunt and Sung ho carrying a lady.

Me and bangtan went towards then as soon as they spotted us.

"Yah, what are you guys doing here? And have you seen y/n?" Jungkook whispered. Eun kyung then explained to them about the plan.

"You better hurry and go, otherwise i don't know what will happened to y/n.

And take care of her safety, otherwise you will face the consequenses, got it?" Eun threathen and lefted with sung ho while helping the old lady.

"We better get going" i said and all of us march our way to save her.

On the way there, one of the guard spotted us but the guard just about to call his allies ended up getting killed by jungkook who is holding the gun.

After all, jungkook is the strongest yet youngest member in the crew.

We then keep moving untill we find her. 'Y/n, you better not marrying that jerk.' I said in my thoughts while running.

In order to do that, i have fight my way to save her as she is...

*Yoongi's Pov Ended*

*Your Pov*

I found my way to escape this mess however it won't take long after i tell the maid to replaced me.

I dress up as the maid in order to escape but soon everything went back fired. I got caught by the guards while he is grabbing me.

He then thrown me at the room and close the door. I then banged the door multiple times but it won't open.

I began frustrated but then something come up. I look at the windows as it is the only escape but i heard a voice.

I then realized i was in the king's room. I looked at the king which is clearly furious written on his eyes.

Instead of anger, the king walks towards me and trapped me with his both hands pinning me on the wall.

I flinched for a second, then he grabbed my hands and thrown me to the bed.

"Nice try for fooling me around" the king growled while whispered to my ear.

I struggle to get out from his grips while the king is hovered above of me.

At this moment, i thought i was gonna get raped by him but suddenly someone came to rescue me.

The king fell off from the bed while the person is grabbing me to escape.

I couldn't see the person's face but his hands are warm and feel safe.

While we're running, i heard a gunshots coming from behind.

I took a glance from behind and the king with his crew were shooting.

*Your Pov ended*

*Author's Pov*

"Damn it where are they?" One of the crew said.

"Find her now or you'll know what i'm capable of blowing your heads off." The king said.

Everyone scattered around to find you as they are feared of their death.

The person covered your mouth while protecting you and lets you go for you to breathe.

"It's cleared now" the person whispered. "Yah, do i know you?" I said. Then the moon slowly light up.

His long blonde hair shine due to moonlight as i looked at the person, my eyes began widened.

"Missed me, Kitten?" The wind genlty blew his hair and knowing the person who just save me and that person is..

"Y-Yoongi?" I said out of blue. 

*Your Pov ended*

~To Be Continue~

Heya gems!! I hope you enjoy this story so far

Vote, comment and share!!

Thank you so much for the love and support!💜💜

Yoongi have save the day!! Lemme know your opinion for my improvement!

What will happened next?

Find out in the next upcoming chapter! Byeeee👍🏻