(16)

You got into your room and put clothes on the bed. You close up the curtain and close the door making sure no one entered.

You went to the bathroom and take a shower for it after training. You turn on the water and started shower.

After that, you wrapped yourself with a towel and went out. Unexpectedly, Yoongi is sitting on the bed while holding your necklace. You got startled by his appearance in your room.

"Yah! Who the hell let you in my room, grandpa!" You shrieked. "And how the heck you get in!" You freaked out.

"Relax, Your yelling is broken my ears terribly." Yoongi said in clíche. You then noticed yoongi is holding your necklace and you asked him to give you back but he won't.

You then snatched the necklace back and pushed him out of your room and shut it. "Tch, just say that you miss me..." Yoongi mumble and left.

*In your room*

You get dressed and getting ready for everything. "Ugh, this is even more revealing than my aunt gave the dress" You look at the mirror of yourself.

Your dress:

"Ughh i look like a slut in this dress" you said while look at your back

"Ughh i look like a slut in this dress" you said while look at your back. "Mens nowadays are no fashion about womens" you doubt the mens and sighed. "Play it cool then" you heaved and wear those deadly heels that you hated the most.

Your heels:

"Good thing this heel can go along with any dress" you doing self-talking and self-proud for this shoes

"Good thing this heel can go along with any dress" you doing self-talking and self-proud for this shoes. You don't do makeup so you go on with the natural look. You pened the door and see yoongi is still there.

*At the Hallway*

Yoongi then smirked at you as he heard you opened the door

Yoongi then smirked at you as he heard you opened the door. "What, were you standing there waiting for me? How gentlemen are you.." You said sarcastically. "I must say that, you really can pull off any dress." Yoongi said as he is being classy.

"Whatever, let's go. Once im done with this shitty mission, i dont want to wear any of this dresses and heels." You said ignoring yoongi and yoongi is following behind you.

*At the outside of the mansion*

The rest of the members were compliment you for looking stunning and all however you can feel that yoongi doesn't like it. You smiled and went towards the van while namoon is driving it. The whole trip was silence until you have reach the destination.

*At the Place(Night)*

Once all of you have reached the destination, everyone got out of the car except namjoon and hoseok. Both of them have to stay in the car. Namjoon have to keep the look out while hoseok might do sme hacking progress for their only purpose.

Jungkook,jimin, taehyung, yoongi and you along with the rest of his mens will have to attend. All of you went in the place without any single hesistation.

Once your entered, you can feel all the tension goes to you guys yet you guys continue to walked. You took a glance on each gambler gambling for winning big money from one another.

Some gambler lose big amount of money ended up death, while some gambler were hardcore enough to earn more money like maniac.

Soon you realised it's a place for gambler, yoongi halted you guys as he saw the person coming towards us.

"Greetings sir, are you perhaps min yoongi?" One of the staff ask him. Yoongi nodded without speaking anywords and leads them to their boss.

Jimin then tapped your shoulder causing you to look at him. "What?"You whispered.

"Eyes on the target" jimin whispered back and you look at the direction what jimin is talking about.

"Got it..." Jimin then smiled at you. Yoongi then touched your waist causing you off guard. "Keep focus on the mission and you can flirt later" Yoongi whispered.

His deep voice got you weak while yoongi is secretly smirking at you. You glare at yoongi and soon he turned back to normal as if nothing happened.

Then all of you headed to the VIP room where the staff member leads to. "Here is the vip room for our vip guest. The boss is waiting to see you." The staff member then left to do their job.

All of you entered the room, saw many of them were gambling and betting for the big amount of money.

All of their mens were full of tattoos on their body but each of the have the same mark on each. The man then stood up as they soon saw yoongi.

The man started joy yet malicious chuckled. Yoongi couldn't care less about it. The man then invited him to play poker and other game.

"And who is this beautiful lady here?" The man pointed at you. All the same tension from earlier is now on you. "Nah, go easy on her. She's my new member that joined" Yoongi said it casually causing the man chuckled along with his mens.

"Ah yes! I heard that one before. No surprised that the powerful mafia like you let a women be on your team haha." The man insulted at yoongi trying to humiliate him. You look at yoongi's face knowing that he is angry but he is still calmed and casual about this.

"But do not worry! I also have female member in my team with us" the man signal the female member to come forward. You can't see her face as she is wearing full mask.

You found it mysterious vibe on her but you didn't bothered to know more. 'It's just a normal gambling with mafias...' you thought to yourself and you started to feel uncomfortable with the heels.

After they chattering, yoongi and the man went to the table. The man still blabbering while yoongi doesn't care about his stuff.

"Let's just get this over with" Yoongi annoyed. The man noticed and decided to laughed it off then back to his true form.

Then all pile of chips on the table for each of the gamblers, they decided to play poker. You look at jungkook and the rest were gulping hard worrying. You were confused as if your lost in your own world.

"the rules of the Poker game being played may require that each player put an initial contribution, called an "ante," of one or more chips into the pot, to start it off. Each betting interval, or round, begins when a player, in turn, makes a bet of one or more chips." The staff said.

"Alright then..." the man said as he is confident that he will win. "What do we need to bet for?" The man said. "How about..." Yoongi think for awhile. Everyone were speechless of yoongi's word.

~To Be Continued~

Hey guys! About gambling idea, i got an idea from japanese anime series: Kakegurui. Also, with the help of google. What did yoongi said that makes everyone go speechless? Be sure to stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself too! Don't overstressed it! See ya❤❤