(31)

Recap:

"Have we ever seen each other before?" You said while yoongi is surprised by your word.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Yoongi's Pov*

Did she mean that? Or my ears just hearing nonsense. I was shocked by her words. While i was thinking, i never realized that she is staring at me.

I cool my thought and looked at her emotionless. "I know my face is ugly enough for you to stared." I said while look at her wierdly.

Once she saw my expression, she rolled my eyes. Bruh come on, am i wrong?

"Dude, just answer my frickin question." She is getting impatient. Oh, now your getting impatient?

I have waited that moment for years yet didnt get impatient and you are now impatient for this shitty answer?!

I then cool myself down as my mind is ready to murder someone now. "Yes, We even met each other before..." I looked at her coldly.

"Now lets head back." I said and make our way to the car.

*Yoongi's Pov Ended*

*Your Pov*

"We even met each other before.." The words that yoongi replied have lingering my mind. The part of me say yes but the other part said no.

Ughh my mind is playing with me now. I'm so sick of this games.

How did i  ended up having anmesia in the first place?! While i'm in my own world, yoongi stopped the car. I looked at the view and realized that we have reached the house.

"Aren't gonna unbuckle yourself?" Yoongi said while unbuckling his seatbelts while you stared at the floor blankly. You snap back to reality after many calls from yoongi.

"A-ah! We're here haha! You should have told earlier dude!" You chuckled awkwardly and struggle to unbuckle the seatbelt while yoongi sighed at your pathetic action.Yoongi then come closer to helped you.

Your heart began to react and beat rapidly as your lips leave few inches to his cheek. Yoongi feel your breath so he stared at your eyes and slowly at your lips.

After that, You quickly get out from the car and went to helped with groceries that you bought from the market place.

Both you and yoongi carry the groceries while the maid helped to opened the door.

Both Mr and Mrs. Min saw both of you carrying the groceries and went to helped as both of you couldn't carry many groceries with two hands.

Once it's done, you went straight to your room ignoring the presence.

*At your room*

You went to your room closed the door from behind and laid your back to the door while place your palm to your chest as you feel your heart beating faster.

You started question yourself in your mind then you heard a door knock.

You get up and opened the door revealed yoongi leaning the side door looking at you coldy. You fake cough trying to play it cool while your heart still beating.

You don't know what is wrong with your heart then a husky voice wake you up. "Is everything good?" Yoongi cock his eyebrow looking at you.

*Your Pov*

My heart couldn't stop beating really fast. I don't usually feel something like this. I feel yoongi's stared at me. Aish please, i have no time for this.

Then a husky voice snap back to reality. "Is everything good?" I looked at yoongi with normal look.

"Uhhh yeah, i am." I said it calmly even tho my heart is not.

"If that's what you wanna say then you can leave now, you have my answer" i quickly closed the door but a palm stopped me from closing.

"Now what are you hiding there?" Yoongi said with husky voice but deeper. I used my strength to closed the door but i know its not enough.

I give up and let him enter my room. Yoongi enter the room and followed him behind.

I cross my arm like usually. Yoongi look at me as he is getting suspicious about it but i put on the fakest smile.

Yoongi doubt that smile of mine and began to notice the photo of me and him childhood.

"Where did you get this?" Yoongi said. Instead of grumpy face he have, he seem clamed than usual while looking at the photo.

"Give it back!" I said and of course, yoongi never gave that. While i was struggling to get that, suddenly both me and yoongi felt on the bed.

Then my heart began to beat rapidly as how close me and yoongi on the bed. That's how i realized that yoongi is on top of me.

Suddenly, the door creak then both of us look at the direction and saw Mrs. Min.

"O-omo, uh i just saw a mosqitos flying to your room but turns out im wrong haha, um continue do your thing." Mrs. Min said and closed the door left. Great, a misunderstood.

I pushed yoongi aside and quickly went to mrs. Min but yoongi stopped me. "Yah! What the hell, now i need to explain that shi-" Before i could say anything, yoongi cut my words.

"Is that why, you asked that question earlier?" Yoongi said with serious look then he pulled you in his embrace and whisper something to your ear. "I am still keeping that promised back then.." Yoongi whispered.

~To Be Continue~

Hiiii Gems💎! Long time no see!✨ Sorry for not making any updates and disappoint you guys! Thing have been going on lately so hope you can forgive me!

Vote and comment  for this chapter and let me know how is it? Thank you for reading, stay safe, healthy and be happy! Luv ya❤