(41)

Recap:

"Hello, y/n. I assume your aunt call you here right?" The doctor calmly said knowing that the reason of your arrival.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You closed the door from behind politely and approached the chair to speak with the doctor.

"I assume you are right, doctor." You sat on the chair while the doctor placed a document on the table and the conversation begin.

Now that all you can hear is the clocking ticking sound with cold wind breeze coming from the air condition leaves you goosebumps due to cold temperature.

While you are in the conversation with the doctor to seek more information of your past, it went pretty well as the doctor answers your question.

"So i assume your aunt didn't mentioned that how you got memory loss, am i correct?" The doctor said. You tilt your head for a second in confusion of doctor's question.

"What do you mean by that, doctor. Aren't i naturally born with loss term memory loss?" You asked. The doctor spoke nothing but chuckled.

"Unfortunately, no, miss y/n." The doctor replied.

Even though it is shocked to know yet you remain calmed. "So.. your saying.. i didn't have this kind of-" you got cutted off by the doctors word.

"Yes,miss. You didn't have that during that accident." The doctor stopped at the last sentence.

"What accident?" You asked. The doctor didn't spoke anything. "Tell me." You demanded. The doctor still ignore your call.

You don't want to yelled nor ask the doctor again so you took out your gun and pointed at him. This time, the doctor looked at you with fear.

"Listen, tell me all you know bout that day. If not, i'll turn this office in bloody red room." You threathen the doctor

but at the same time your not trying to hurt the doctor nor cause any scenes especially where a building is full of people which easy to attract the attention since you don't have the silencer. 

"Fine, fine. I'll talk." The doctor surrender with both arm in the air.  You lower your gun and ready to hear what the doctor want to say.

*Time Skipped*

"That's all i can tell you.." the doctor tells you everything.

After everything you have heard from the doctor, you couldn't feel any of your emotion at all as if you slowly began off colour.

You snapped back to reality and thanked the doctor for telling.

You stand up and just about to open the door, the doctor stopped you with a word. " Be careful for finding the truth." The doctor said with concern.

"I will." You replied and went out of the building straight away. Although it seems weird to you but you shrug off your thoughts of being in danger.

After you went out the building, feeling wind breeze while taking a breathe.

You looked at your watch while feeling your stomach is rumbling. You decided to went the nearby restaurant to grabbed some food and drink.

After grabbing your food and drink, you are ready to headed back however the storm have come early.

You make your way to the bike, but then someone strangling you from behind cover your mouth with handkerchief.

Due to the surprised attack, you struggling to fought back but that person is too strong for you to fought.

As you are struggling, the person injected something to the handkerchief.

"Yoongi.." the only thing you could mouth a word before you lose your balance and everything went black.

~To Be Continue~

Hey gems! Missed me? It been a long time for not updating chapters.

Soo how are you guys? Hope you're doing good and beautiful. I wondered whether there is any of you have read it till now?

If so, comment "💜"->

Soo what's gonna happened to y/n? What exactly is her past and where the person taking her to? Find out in the next chap! Stay tuned!

Vote and comment are highly appreciate it and i woild love to read your feedback! Stay safe and healthy yall!😷