(15)

*Living Room*

You have been doing various mission with them and also get know them more individualy.

However, you still have get known yoongi that well. As for the traitor, Yoongi killed him merciless for betraying him and the crew. Hoseok used his phone to track down the location of the enemies.

"Hey y/n whatcha thinking about it?" Jungkook asked. Then taehyung came along. "Nah, just having random thoughts" you replied.

"Random thoughts? Are you sure?" Jungkook started doing weird faces in front of you and taehyung but you get used to it as jungkook been acting weirdly after becoming friends.

Taehyung smack him with the pillow causing his face becomes hilarious in slowmo. Jungkook glare at taehyung and Taehyung stick his tongue out like mischievious kid while getting a headstart.

While they running, they ended up bumped into someone and it was none other than yoongi.

They quickly back to their serious mode while yoongi raised his one eyebrow looking at them. You went to them as you wondered but yoongi went passed them as soon as he saw you.

'What is up with him?' You thought in your mind and went to jungkook and taehyung. "Hey what happened?" You asked them.

"Well nothing happened actually." Both of them were confused as you and three of you started sat at the couch.

The three of you saw how busy everyone were especially yoongi. "Is Yoongi always like this?" You asked them out of the blue. You look at them as they look at each other for awhile and back to you. You confused as if there is something.

"Well, me and jungkook and jimin joined the team. We don't exactly know him tho but we heard from them that he is the most coldest yet deadly dangerous person." Taehyung said with a deep voice making you shivered as your hearing a horror stories.

"Aish hyung, you making it sound like he is a ghost dumbass" Jungkook hit him on his head while taehyung laughed it off.

"Really?" You raised it one eye brow to them. "Not sure yet but you can ask the hyungs to know more about him" Jungkook said.

*Your Pov*

'Guess i have to ask them...' i thought after hearing it. I don't know why the sudden question that is coming from my mouth. It's not like i'm interested in him tho but curiosity does hits me.

I don't know why or what to think of this stupid question i am in.

While i'm in my thoughts, the maid inform us that the meeting with yoongi is starting. We all went to the meeting for our next mission which is usual for me.

Speaking of it, he does look familiar to me but who, when, where that we met.Arrggh my mind is gonna explode.

While i'm into too much of my thoughts, i didn't realise that everyone in the meeting is staring at me.

"What the fuck do you guys want?" I eyeing on them and the meeting continues which is yoongi who is starting to give inform.

*Time Skipped*

*Still your pov*

"Dismissed" Yoongi said. Yayyy for fuck sake finally! I have been waiting for this word in 500 years. I get up about to leave and opened but someone slammed the door with a hand from behind me.

I turned around and see yoongi is there trapping with his both large hands. Our face were few inches close.

"What do you want?" I look at him with emotionless. "Why aren't you paying attention? Who are you thinking?" Yoongi said with serious tone.

Bruh what is his business tho? Does he want to control my mind too just like control the world of mafia? "Why do you ask?" I snapped back.

Yoongi bitting his lips, i can tell that he is pissed by me. "Now if you excuse me, i need to prepare the mission." I pushed him off but it won't budge.

"Okay, what do you want?" I said in arm crossed. "Ah, you ask the right question." Yoongi then let go of his both hand and grabbed bag. "Here, wear this for the next mission" He throw the bag at my face.

How rude! He could have just handed it to me nicely.  I grabbed the bag and took a peek of it and bingo! I fuckin hate this.

"Um what does it do with the mission." Yoongi then chuckled at me while i'm confused. "We going to the place where mafia like to go " Yoongi whispered to my ear with husky voice and left the room.

*Your Pov ended*

*Yoongi's Pov*

"Boss we have settle the management we are having" Namjoon said "good.." I said. "Now what are we gonna do at that place." Namjoon said. "Well simple, enjoy it and most of my bucket list. Burn it" I said it leaving them speechless. I went to my room for getting ready as it is held at tonight. While im getting ready, i sighed. "Guess she really forgot about me huh..." I said while looking at the braclete.

*Yoongi's Pov eneded*

~To Be Continued~

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating and short updated. Today is happy taehyung day!!💜 be sure to wish him on his birthday! For the story, be sure to vote and comments! Did yoongi know?! I would love to read ur comments! Thank you for reading! Be safe, be healthy! Luv yall so much❤ purple you💜

Happy birthday taehyung!!💜💜 wish you all the best!