(20)

You went into the mansion making sure that your not being followed. While you enter the mansion.

You see a grumpy man sitting at the couch. Yoongi get up and started to walk closer to you while his hand in his pocket.

"I see you're buying some personal." Yoongi noticed the bag you're holding but you hid it behind you.

"What's your business?" You said it coldly. "Nothing special." Yoongi then walked passed you.

'what's wrong with this dude?' you were confused for a sec then you head to your room. 

*In your room*

When you entered, you saw a note and the bag on the bed so you went to take a look.

It's the sanitary pads and heat patch. 'huh? never expected from a man to buy these' you scoffted your own thoughts. you then take a look on the notes. 

The Note:

Hey! Don't expect me to buy this thing. Instead I told my maids to buy it for you. Why? How? don't you dare to ask these question to me or i will kill you! Got it?  Ugh..whatever im suck at this writing shit. Just take it for granted. Thank me later :). 

From:

Your boss

You laughed hysterically after reading the letter. "More like a grumpy grandpa than a boss" you said.

You feel thankful for it although you have buy it yourself. You start using  the heat patch and you relaxed on your bed while reading the books.

You then took a peek on the necklace as you kept searching for your childhood friend.

"I missed you, lil meow meow... Wondered how have you been" You were having self-talking and continue to read your book.

Little did you know that yoongi have listening you from the door. 

*Yoongi's Pov*

grumpy grandpa?! yah! how dare she call me that! am i that old to her? i flustered it for awhile then i heard her mumbling which loud and clear to me so i continue to eavesdropped.

 "i missed you lil meow meow.. wondered how have you been" I didn't realized my lips form a smile then i stopped myself. what the fuck is wrong with me? i then thought to myself 

"Your lil meow meow is doing fine just waiting for you realized that your lil meow meow is here with you all along..." i sighed as i assumed she have forgot about me... but i then back to my room and started my own business. 

How did i know she is my childhood friend? I know her from time to time. When i first know her, she somehow resemble of her day by day.

Then the day that i went to her room, i saw her necklace. It's familiar to me and then after double confirmation that it is her.

i bought that necklace for my childhood friend. Man, she completely forgot me i guess? But of course we haven't meet each other for long time.

Don't get me wrong, i treat her like normal friend and i found myself feel comfortable to be with her. I see how she get along with the guys.

But whatever, that's all I can thought of. I then continue to do my work and stop the distraction from my mind. Good thing that she found what she needs..

*Your Pov*

I head downstairs and headed to the kitchen to grab some water to drink and get myself some snack while watching dramas in the living room. While i'm watching, hoseok came in with a stress face.

"Everything good, hobi?" i said while chewing my crispy snack.

"Don't. even. ask. that." hoseok said while resting his head on the couch slowly felt asleep. I continue watching kdramas then fight scene appeared.

"Yeah! take that!" I yelled causing hoseok to wake up with fear. "Jesus christ, what is wrong with you?" he look at me weirdly.

i then glare at hobi and he imediately keep his mouth shut. "Nah, it's fine. i'm used to it" I said. hobi then continue to work since he have fully woken up. I have been bored since there is no mission today, consider that is day off.

But something have been keep tinggling around my mind, ever since the day i joined them. I somehow found myself that i'm connected to him like i have known him long ago...

~To Be Continue~

H

ey guys! I know i have mention that i won't be updated but um so here i am giving an update to this chapter! Thank you guys so much for 500+reads and 200+ votes!

Will Y/n able to remember that her lil meow meow is  actually yoongi? What do you think gonna happen next! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Thank you for reading! Stay safe, stay healthy and be happy! Even tho life is hard but we have to keep moving forward as life goes on. Saranghae❤❤ You guys are truly make my day💜💜 Even tho i don't deserved it...