(50)

*In The Morning*

You woke up due to sunlight that have shine throught your eyes and slowly get yourself up from the bed to do your morning routine.

After few minutes, you heard a knocking sound coming from the door. You went towards the door and open reveal taehyung.

"Good morning ,y/n. Yoongi wants to see you." Taehyung said. "This early?! But i just woke up." You said.

"That's all i can inform." Taehyung said and leaving few step away from the door but stopped to look back at you.

"I heard you and yoongi have something going on~" taehyung teased with mischievious smile.

"Shut up, tae. No one asked" you said while slowly reveal blush on your both cheek.

"Aigoo, someone is blushing~" taehyung teased you again while you covered your both cheek and make your way to meet yoongi.

Due to that incident at Yong in, you couldn't stop worrying about the old lady so you decided to make a phone call with your aunt.

You called and it seems to be no respond from the other side so you decided to leave it a text to both Sung ho and your aunt. Afterwards, you went in to meet yoongi.

"Alright, yoongi. What is it that you want to tell me in this early morning." You said with normal tone.

"Ah, good morning. There's a mission coming ahead and i think you might find it interesting." Yoongi said and lend you a file.

"In that file, remember that incident at Yongi in? Turns out he have ordered from someone to this mission." Yoongi explaining the details while you looking at the document after open the file and paying attention.

"So he is not the main one that we target?" You questioned and yoongi reply with no.

"That group, i have heard it long ago and it's actually long time but somehow that group seems to be active due to these activity lately." Yoongi said while in deep thoughts.

"And what does related to the mission?" You said.

"They appears to find 'this group' which is former group of mafia that have ruled the mafia." Yoongi stated.

You looked at the picture and found familiar of that man's face in the photo. "This man right here" yoongi pointed the man's face.

"He save my family back then when my family is in danger and he have a wife and one daughter.

But then, he and his family misteriously got killed.." yoongi began saddened and you noticed.

"Hey, we'll find the man who is behind this." You said firmly and he agree.

"So that's all i can say about it." Yoongi ended the coversation and you went to the doorknob.

"Before you leave-" you halted your step. "Tell them that we have a meeting going on, y/n." Yoongi said and you leave the room.

*Your Pov*

I walked while looking at the file especially the picture of the man caight your attention. All those memories that i have discovered seems to be connected with this man.

Who is this man and what does it related to me? Who is he to me? Thoughts of mine have been a messed until i accidentally bumped into someone hardly on the person's chest.

I felt down and the person lend me a hand. I grabbed his hand and get up. "Better be careful when walking." Namjoon said.

"Thanks man" i said and inform everyone to headed the meeting room as i have been told. Everyone headed to the meeting room including me.