(49)

*Yoongi's Pov*

"Because i care for you, my lil meow meow.." these words are lingering in my mind before i was completely passed out.

After a few moment, i opened my eyes and trying to get up. I looked around and saw yoonji giving me a medicine.

"You're awake, oppa." Yoonji said while making the medicine. I looked at my body and realized someone have treated my wound.

"Don't worry, jin helped you treat your wounds whole you're passed out." Yoonji said while sat beside me.

"The vechiles have jammed due to the lack of gas so we have to camp here while the others get the gas." Yoonji added.

"Where is y/n?" The only thing i could say. Yoonji sighed and slight chuckled at me. "Soo, you make a first move?" Yoonji said while raised her one eyebrow.

What does she mean? Yoonji saw my confusion look and she chuckled while telling me that y/n is at the waterfall.

I get up and went to see her leaving yoonji dumbfounded.

*At the Waterfall*

*Still Yoongi's Pov*

I went to the waterfall and saw y/n. I then went to her but stopped as y/n showering. Not gonna lie, her body is stunning. I try to shrugged off my dirty thoughts and went back to the camp immediately.

*Yoongi's Pov ended*

*Your Pov*

I manage to calm myself down after panickingly regret of calling him mine.

What was i thinking?! Y/n. Then i realized that my heart beats rapidly fast, my mind right now is full of him.

I better act as if nothing happened before he asked bout that night.

I then heard a broken branch sound so i look at the direction wondering who's pervert at this moment.

While i'm enjoying playing water, i look up the sky wondering what is wrong with me.

After saving yoongi, yoonji saw me blushing while i ran away.

I then get up while a thought struck me down.

What if yoonji told him that i was blushing because of him? Nooooooooooo.

I was panicking again as i realized i was gained feelings for him.

I wrap myself a towels and dressed up my own comfort clothes. I then went back to the camp to meet up with the others.

*Your Pov ended*

*Author's Pov*

Everyone in the gang were gathered at the camp dicussing the lack of gas.

Luckily, the problems have been solved and everyone went back to their warehouse while you and bangtan were heading back to yoongi's mansion for call it a day.

Now that everything is back to normal as you head back or you expected to be..

*Few days later(Yoongi's mansion)*

All of them exhausted like a dead zombie as they each walked back to their room.

I went back to my room while laying on the bed as you missed it so much and feels like a heaven to you.

You decided to take a nap but you heard a deep raspy voice calling you.

You shot your eyes open and get up feeling frustrated. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door so you went to get it.

You opened the door and saw yoongi standing there holding something so you shut but his hand stopped the door from closing.

"Atleast let me in to help you treat your wound as jin told me." Yoongi said normal tone.

You then let him entered your room while closing the door from behind.

Yoongi sat on the bed and you sat beside him. The akwardness between you two filling the room.

After a few silence, yoongi decided to help you treat your wounds.

You feel bad for him as you saw how injured he is. "How's your wounds?" You said. "Good" yoongi replied short.

Both of you were lowkey blushed after done treating your wounds. "Thanks" you said. "N-no prob , kitten" Yoongi stuttered.

"So, you remember me don't you?" Yoongi finally looking at you. "Y-yeah, i never realized that it was you all along instead of searching." You explained while looking away.

"Yah y/n!" Yoongi said in normale tone but you ignore him. "Y/n..." you ignore him.

"Y/n you better look at me or else-" yoongi said.

"Or else what?" You said but you lowkey scared of your life as you feel cold yet burning feeling from your back.

"Fine, wha-" before you could said anything, yoongi kissed your lips.

You froze at your spot while yoongi kissed you.

Your heart beating so fast when yoongi is with you as if you just found your first love..

Your lips automatically respond to his kiss by kissing him back. Yoongi broke the kiss and smirked at you.

"This" yoongi show his gummy smile at you and you feel butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

"The heck, dude" you quickly cover your mouth while yoongi couldn't stop smiling at you. That's the moment that you knew that you have fallen for him..

~To Be Continue~

unnshiii_07, lemme know ur opinion of this chap! I know i'm not good at writing romance but um i'mma start with the basic one soo hope you'll liked it!

To all my gems and readers, how have you been? Hope you're doing great! Lemme know your opinion of this chapter!

Vote, comment and share this story to your friend!!

Your comments really matters to me! one more chapter and this book will be completed!! If you have any question to the characters be sure to comment from the previous chapter!

That'a all the notes and thank you for enjoy reading it this far! Byeeee❤❤