(48)

Recap:

"Y-Yoongi?" I said out of blue. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Author's Pov*

Yoongi facepalmed himself as who would be saving you other than him.

"Okay, let's get the hell out of here for good" You said to skipped the akwardness and yoongi agree.

You took a peek to make sure the coast is clear and both of you got out.

Yoongi walked ahead of you to protect you however you don't need to be save by a man.

You and yoongi are on the way to meet up with the others after being seperated from the members.

*Author's Pov Ended*

*Jungkook's Pov*

"There!" One of the guard said and they charge at me even though they are weak enough to compete me.

I manage to knocked out few of group but more guards coming at me and i almost lost my energy due to fight. Just about to get killed, i heard a gunshot. I looked up and see jimin.

"Well that was a close call" jimin said while reloading the gun. "Need a hand?" Jimin then lend me a hand and i grabbed his hand to get up.

"Of course i will need a hand from a shortie." Jimin triggered by my words and i laughed it off.

"I'm leaving" jimin said while leaving me alone. "Hey wait up!" I said but jimin is far away.

"Jimin-shi!!" I yelled and makes him halted his step. "Aish, this kid-" jimin couldn't finished what he said but i shot the person behind him who is about to kill him.

Jimin looked at me widened as how close the bullet and him as if i almost kill him. Jimin then scolded as he is bout to get killed by my mistake.

I then looked behind saw few guard charging at us and we have to meet up with them as we need backup.

*Jungkook's Pov ended*

*??? Pov*

"Sir, please have-" before he could finish, he was killed fatality by the king as the king shown mercy until he gets what he wants. His eyes are souless as if he is demonic as a demon himself.

All of us were froze and shaking in fear of our lives going to get devoured by him. We are like the puppet and he is the puppeteer.

"Fail me again and i'll be more deadlier than this." The king said and slit the dead body's head while holding the head with blank face.

All of us are no chance to escape his grips as he keeps watching us.

It's either will be death or die trying till the king is satisfied.

At the same time, all of us were proceed to our death in order to capture the queen.

*Your Pov*

The guards were hella crazy as they are everywhere in order to search for their queen.

And my dress for that ruined with my blood all over it as i was injured during the fight.

My bodys begin to weakening due to my injuries so yoongi have to carried me on his back while running.

My heart beats fast as i was staring his serious face.

Everything around the both of us were going in slowed mode and with him around, instead of chaotic,

all i see is beautiful scenario. I found his beauty are way more beautiful than any of that.