(18)

Recap:

'The real mission have just begun...' Yoongi thought to himself.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone went into the car and namjoon start the engine and have a go. Namjoon said looking at the front mirror while driving.

On the silent trip to, you looking at the night view full of city lights and crowds of people enjoying their lives.

You frowned for a sec then heard a gunshot that caught you off guard. Everyone look at the back and see another mafia chasing you guys.

This time, they have an army along with them. You look at taehyung preparing ADS amphibious.

Everyone on the car were extremely busy while namjoon have to focused on the road finding way to lost them their sight of getting killed.

"Namjoon, keep your eyes on the road. The rest leave it to the back" Yoongi told namjoon.

"Aye aye captain" Namjoon said while driving. "Hoseok, prepare the ammo. We need it" Yoongi ordered. "You got it" Hoseok said.

Various gun shot coming from behind shooting the car. The maknae line ( taehyung, jimin and jungkook) helped to shoot the drivers.

Once everyone open their window, there are many tigers roaring towards the car and so is the leopard. (Tigers= cars, leopard=motorcycle. Incase for misunderstanding)

In the City Night, unexpected surprised. Namjoon have look for the car in their way while driving in speed. You are in the car chase by another mafia.

Your mind began to fuzzed out of sudden and it's killing you. You couldn't concentrate what are they saying. All you heard is fuzzing sound.

*Jungkook's Pov*

"Damn it, there is too many of them on our tail!" I said while shooting. "Namjoon! Drive faster!" Taehyung said aiming at the car's tires and successfully hit one of the cars.

"Araseo!" Namjoon then swifty the car like a car race to the left and get back on track. But the car still chasing us in a hardcore way.

*Jungkook's Pov ended*

*Yoongi's Pov*

Damn it...we are out numbered to them. I grab the got and prepared to snipe them.

While namjoon is driving, i look at the time and just about to shoot then i heard a screamed causing me to missfired.

"Damn it...what da fuc-" i stopped my words and i saw y/n hung her head low with her both hands tightly. "Yah! What is wrong with her?" I yelled.

"Boss, we will handle this. You have to help her!" Taehyung yelled while jimin and jungkook were shooting the cars.

"Ten o'clock Jimin!" Taehyung demanded. Jimin saw it and shoots one of the leopards.

I went back to my seat and all i can her is trembling which rare to see this side of her.

*Your Pov*

Mommy...*flash* who are they*flash* car crash.. i screamed as my head is hurting.

The image kept replaying on my mind. I never have this before. Why the hell now? At this moment.

Was it trying to remind me of something? Was it a warning? What the hell is happening to me?

Question and image keep colliding throught my mind like needle stabbing my brain.

Who the hell is that kid? Why is relate to me? Who da fuck those people are in the car? I didn't even notice im struggling like a mess and didn't know jin is beside me.

"Y/n?" I quickly gained my consious as soon as i heard jin calling. I truned to look at jin who seem worry about me. Jin trying to comfort me by his words like im in the threapy room.

*Your Pov ended*

*Back to Yoongi's Pov*

Got another few leopards and tiger out but there is more and the big tiger, i assumed that the main object.

This time, the main object got the bigger gun. "Namjoon!! Speed up!" I yelled more than ordered.

Namjoon drive more faster to lose those guys on our tails.

Namjoon took a few turns on the roads lose to the minions but the main one haven't.

"Do we have more ammo, hoseok?" Hoseok shook his head as we ran out of ammos. We all struggle.

"Boss, obstacle ahead!" Namjoon called and i look that cars are blocking the way.

Fuck this bullshit, ain't gonna stop me during the car chase. Then an idea came by, i told namjoon the planned and he followed. 

*Yoongi's Pov Ended*

*Author's Pov*

They have planned their way but what they unexpected that you have fully gained conscious.

"Y/n you good?" Jin said and you nodded. I then looked at the window saw a another tiger behind the main one.

"Yoongi there is another tiger 12 o'clock!" You informed. Namjoon then drive straight with speed.

"Just drive straight" yoongi said. Yoongi prepared the ammo for the gun as it is only one shot. Yoongi then get up and prepared to aimed.

The trios( maknae line) have back in the car while injured during the car chase. Jin try his best to treat their wounds while on the car. Taehyung then eye widened for what he is about to do.

Yoongi trying to find the perfect timing to shoot. Everything went in slow mo. You felt like the time went slowly. You heart rapidly then you heard a gunshot. You look at yoongi who is shoot at the enemies car.

"Namjoon Now!!" Namjoon then swift to the narrow road as yoongi said. The main tigers have lost in your sight. Everyone cheered as they officially got rid of the obstacle their ways. You were relived to know that. Soon you have reached the mansion safely, you went to the room straight away.

*In your Room*

You close the door from behind and breathe heavily. You then felt your phone buzzed so you took out of your phone and picked up the call.

All you can hear is your aunt being worried sick for you and asking your safety. "I'm fine" you replied.

Then you wanted to ask your aunt but you decided not to. Afterwards, you hunged up the call. You lay on your bed and felt asleep leaving the thoughts behind.

~To Be Continue~

How was this chapter goes? I wanted to write the car chase scene like those action movies but it's hard to described the scene so hopefully you enjoy! Thank you for reading! Vote and comment for this chapter! Stay tuned!