Kid (7)

It was the next day as Midoriya and the others were in the PE grounds, training as Aizawa looked on. (A/n) had some matters to attend to with Rocket and Principal Nezu. Cyrus and Helios were standing beside their father as Eri and Fiamma were with Mirio for the day.

"Midoriya-kun! Don't get distracted on the track field!" Iida said as he ran passed the green-haired boy.

"Y-yes!"Midoriya ran as his eyes focused on the track but his thoughts were on (Y/n). 

Since (Y/n)'s disappearance, he couldn't stop worrying about her. And since the school was aware of the sudden disappearance of a student, (A/n) had Rocket installed an extremely dangerous security system until (Y/n) is safe and to keep the intruders outside the campus walls and the students safe.

As well as much to Rocket's glee to install a very dangerous security system upgrade.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Since your training in the track has ended, let me remind you about the weapon training combat you will have." Aizawa said as the students groaned.

"Be quiet." Aizawa glared at them as his hair stood up, making the students fall into silence. Aizawa's hair fell back to his shoulders as he stared to his students.

"Now, the deal is you all will train with weapons with someone... But we haven't yet discussed to who you all will fight with, using weapons. So, for now, we'll keep in mind to tell you who you will train you." Aizawa explained as Cyrus and Helios stared at them.

As Aizawa talked to the students, Cyrus and Helios felt something as they turned to the open area just a few meters away from them. Their eyes narrowed as they saw a shadow move as Helios lunged forward, catching everyone by surprise.

"Helios!" he heard his father call out to him as he moved forward. The shadow morphed from the ground as Helios' hair stood up as the shadow disappeared. 

His sleeves tore itself as it wrapped around the person emerging from the shadows as Aizawa leapt towards his son, preparing his scarf as Helios' hair fall back down, as Aizawa's hair and scarf floated, wrapping around the figure as Helios' sleeves reverted back to his shirt.

"Sensei!"

"What is going on here?" they turned to see (A/n) landing beside them as the fire around her legs and feet disappear. Her red eyes turned to her students, lowering their quirks as she turned to Aizawa, restraining an orange-haired man as her sons ran beside her.

"Can anyone explain this?" (A/n) asked as Cyrus gazed at his mother.

"Papa was talking to them," he pointed to Class A, "Me and Hel were standing beside Papa, when we saw a shadow move and Hel jumped in and apprehended that guy before Papa did, and then you got here!" Cyrus explained as (A/n) ruffled her sons' hairs as she gave them a smile.

"Thank you, fireflies." 

"Anytime, Mommy!" (A/n) walked towards her husband and the figure as she sighed in annoyance, once again.

"Sho, let him go." (A/n) calmly said as Aizawa turned to her. This calm tone sent shivers to her students' spines, to which they never heard their teacher use a calm tone before.

"Let him go." Aizawa reluctantly did what he was told as his capture weapon release the man and deactivating his quirk. 

The man stood up, revealing his face. He had bright orange eyes and orange hair, slicked back as a single strand rested on his forehead. Burgundy waistcoat with white buttoned shirt, brown pants and black leather shoes. He had a pair of black gloves on and a bracelet similar to (A/n)'s.

"What did you this time, Mortale?" 

This caught the students by surprise as they saw Mortale once again.  

"M-Mr. Mortale?!"

"Is that you?!"

(A/n) raised her hand as the students' questions died down as she placed in on her hip, an annoyed expression resting on her face.

"You should stop frowning, dear sister. You'll get wrinkles." Mortale said.

"Says the one who makes me have them." (A/n) retorted at her brother, who smirked back at her.

"Ouch."

"Okay, why are you even here right now? I have to find our niece and make sure that she's safe." 

"There's no need to do that, my dear twin sister." this made everyone confused as to Mortale's claim. Mortale smiled as a shadow morphed in his arms as the shadow slowly disappear, revealing a sleeping (Y/n) in his arms.

"(Y/n)!"

"Shh! She's sleeping!"

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) was placed in her room as Loki happily slept beside his owner, missing her warmth as they slept. Mortale was welcomed in the 1A classroom as (A/n) had Rocket reduce the security system as well as informed her co-workers about (Y/n) and Mortale's sudden arrival, much to their relief, especially All Might.

"Mr. Mortale... um..." Midoriya stutter as Mortale turned to him, raising a brow at him

"How did you find the Witch?!" Bakugou cut off Midoriya as he glared at him before glaring at Mortale.

"Simple. I spied." Mortale said as Aizawa, Cyrus and Helios turned to him with a 'What the heck' look.

"You...spied?" Todoroki asked as Mortale nodded.

"Yes." Mortale bluntly said as he showed his toothy grin as his aura suddenly thicken the already tense atmosphere in the classroom.

"Um... I thought... you were a red haired guy, like (A/n)-sensei..." Kaminari suddenly said, trying to ease the tense atmosphere around them.

"Well, my real color is actually orange. Red is my sister's color, not mine." Mortale said as he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Oh..." 

"If any of you have some stupid questions, save it for a moment. I have a talk with my sister and brother-in-law later." 

"S-sure, M-Mr. Mortale."

"Good. Now," Mortale clapped his hands, "where is my new niece?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Eri stared at Mortale as her eyes sparkled, making Mortale smile as he held out his hand. A shadow morph as it slowly morphed into a cat plush toy on his hand. Eri blinked at the toy as she turned to Aizawa, who reluctantly nodded as Eri took the toy from Mortale's hand and hugged it. Eri ran to Fiamma as the two girls played with their plush toys by the common area.

"Nice girl. It was a relief that she and (N/n) was rescued from that scumbag." Mortale said as (A/n) nodded.

"Yes. And I must thank you, brother, for returning (N/n) safely." 

"My pleasure, dear sister." Mortale smirked as the tension between the two siblings intensified, making the teachers take the girls from the living area and placed them in the dining area.

"Now," (A/n)'s hair sharpen as the tips pointed at Mortale as Mortale just smiled at his sister's threat. Shadows morphed beside him as it sharpen itself and pointed the tips towards (A/n), also threatening his sister, who had no fear in her.

"What is your reason to suddenly visit or better yet 'spy' the campus grounds?" (A/n) asked as Mortale just chuckle, both never lowering their guard.

"I hear that my good friend Laufeyson is here."