Ambush (1)

Back at the facility, the others heard Mandalay's broadcast as (A/n)'s bracelet flashed. It was blinking red, which (A/n)'s eyes widened. She opened her bracelet as a hologram appear.

Villains... Group... attack... Fire... Smoke... Gas... League... Save... others... Kota...

(A/n)'s eyes widened as she read the last three words. The hologram disappeared as she clenched her teeth as she turned to the pro heroes.

"Vlad, Eraser! Protect these kids! I'll find the others!" (A/n) instructed as she ran out of the room.

"Wait! Flare!" Aizawa called out but (A/n) didn't listened as she ran out of the facility. Once she got outside, she saw the smoke emitting in the forest as she saw blue fire burning.

'If I can hurry, I can still absorb the fire...' she thought, running into the forest. As soon as she got to the forest, she heard a gun shot as she managed to dodged an incoming bullet. 

"A bullet?!" (A/n)'s eyes widened as she heard another gun shot. (A/n) managed to create a shield using her quirk as the bullet deflected her. 

"Damn it! That was a close one." (A/n) muttered under her breath as she deflected another bullet. 

She saw a figure standing just a few meters away from her. The figure was male, around the age of 19-23. He had black hair as his facial features was covered by a pair of goggles as well as a mouth guard. He wore a a black jacket, pants with holsters, gloves as well as a pair of combat boots. On his hand, a sniper gun, to which he tossed to the ground as he generated a hand gun. He pointed the gun towards her as he pulled the trigger as (A/n) stood her ground.

'Wait for me, (N/n)... Students...'

________________________________________________________________________________

Midoriya and (Y/n) stood their ground as the villain gave them a sadistic expression.

"Don't worry, Kota. We'll protect you." Midoriya declared, green lighting surrounded him as (Y/n)'s arms engulfed energy.

"You two would protect him?! That sounds like something a hero wannabe would say! You're kind always shows up everywhere, talking about justice. You're the one who they called Midoriya, right? This is perfect! We've been told to take the initiatives and kill you!" He said as he removed his cloak, revealing his arm engulfed with muscle as well as his eye. He had blonde hair as his smile adorned on his face showed his sadism and bloodlust.

'A prosthetic.' (Y/n) thought as she stood her ground, running her palms over her hair as her headdress appeared. 

"Huh? You, with the headdress, you're that (L/n) girl, right? The one they're after! This is great!" He laughed sadistically as he suddenly stopped.

"Unfortunately, I can't kill you, but I'll make sure to torment your friends until their blood paints these rocks! Show me your blood!" He lunged towards them as Midoriya stepped in front of (Y/n) and Kota as he tried to punch Muscular but he was thrown to the wall by Muscular's punch.

"Izuku!" (Y/n) cried as she saw Muscular lunging towards her and Kota as she motioned her hands, spikes emerged from the ground, blocking the villain as she engulfed Kota with energy as she pushed Kota further away from her as she saw Muscular jump over the wall as (Y/n) dodged an incoming punch.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you... Do you know a kid named Bakugou? (Y/n) and him are needed."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she heard Bakugou's name from his mouth. (Y/n)'s eye flashed as she engulfed Muscular's fist with energy as she held her ground. Her free hand was creating an orb as she raised her hand, striking Muscular as she threw several large orbs towards him.