Operation New Improv Moves

"Talk about what you learned or would have done differently." Aizawa turned to first team of his class.

"If I'm not trying to brawl with my opponent, it's hard for my quirk to be useful. If this were the real thing, I would've been killed when Shiozaki caught me." Kirishima said, removing his mask.

"I need to be able to give more detailed instructions to the bugs." Koda said gloomily.

"I did great, right?! Didn't I make you love me? Go ahead and love me!" Kaminari winked at (Y/n), grinning at her. (Y/n) was confused but she waved her hand at him, smiling, causing him to blush, grinning widely while feeling many arrows pierce his heart.

"It's fine, love isn't something you can control! Go ahead! It's fine!" Kaminari adds.

"I wish we could've won without losing anyone." Asui said.

"The binding cloth. I couldn't even use a tenth of what I 've learned. It was frustrating." Shinso said, gripping his binding cloth. Aizawa turns to the little boy beside Shinso.

"Cyrus? Any comment about your participation?"

"I should've known the consequence of being in a proximity of the quirk's trajectory." 

"And?" Aizawa asks again, wanting him to add more. 

"And I should not cause too much destruction with my fire quirk...out of fun...but more on strategy." Cyrus adds, slowly avoiding his father's stern gaze.

"Good. Head to Recovery Girl's infirmary to make sure of your injuries. And stop shocking your brother." Helios stuck out his tongue at Cyrus, who stuck out his tongue as well at him but stopped as he faced Aizawa.

"Can I ask for some candies?" Cyrus asks, eyes sparkling at the mention of sweets. Aizawa was about to say no when he saw (A/n) raised her index finger. Aizawa sighs as he raises his index finger.

"One candy." Cyrus grinned, running out of the area as he headed to Recovery Girl's infirmary nearby.

"If you could do it right away, then you wouldn't have to work hard. It took me six years to master that. Don't forget that frustration when you move on." Aizawa commented.

"Yes sir." Shinso said, dejectedly,  gripping his binding cloth. Fiamma approached him, looking at him with her sparkling red and black eyes as Shinso patted her head.

"Those two who went on work studies have serious reflections." Aoyama said.

"Isn't that what you'd expect. The Shie...Hassakai, was it? I heard it was a pretty intense fight. If you experience fighting like that even if it's just training, your frame of mind or like, motivation would be different." Sero said. 

(Y/n) froze upon hearing Shie Hassaikai for the first time since the incident. This caused her to freeze in her spot as her expressions darken, unknowingly her hands lit up before a large pipe bent and twisted out of nowhere.

"(N/n)?" (Y/n) snapped out of her trance when she saw Todoroki looking at her. She looked down on her hands, seeing her quirk activated.

"Oh, Shoto. What's up?" she asked, quickly hiding her anger and pain behind her smile. She quickly deactivated her quirk.

"The sky...But I want to ask if something is bothering you earlier." Todoroki said. 

"I'm fine...just fine." She gave him a smile. Todoroki was about to continue asking but he decided not to as he saw (Y/n) smile at him, knowing that she would refused answering him.

"I have to go back to my team. See you later, Shoto." (Y/n) smiled at Todoroki as she headed back to her team.

"Yeah...see you too later...(N/n)." Todoroki headed back to his team.