Untouchables (1)

It was after the ceremonial combat and every tribe had returned to their designated tribes, congratulating (Y/n) and greeting their visitors before heading back. While the other students were talking about what they had witnessed, the others were worried about (Y/n) ever since her fight. While (Y/n) is talking with her grandparents, her schoolmates are waiting by the garden once again.

Only this time, her aunts and uncles, the Avengers and the Guardians are there with them, along with their faculty as they had their own conversation.

At least... (Y/n)'s relatives had their own conversation, while the faculty just sat there, terrified.

"Blake, Blaze! Stop chewing on the logs, you'll graze your gums with it!" 

"Cyrus! Stop trying to fight your Uncle Corvus or Auntie Proxima!"

"Cy, listen to your mother."The three boys ran around, ignoring their mothers calling out to them.

Blake and Blaze tossed the log as soon as they saw a field mouse, which they chased after.  Cyrus tried to sneak upon Corvus, Proxima and Ebony to which was foiled. Helios, Fiamma and Eri stayed with Aizawa, Morgan stayed with Peter and the others, Kota waiting patiently for (Y/n). Upon failing from their little chase, Blake and Blaze followed Cyrus in his sneaking.

Sky handed her baby sister to her mother, who took her in her arms. Baby May fussed as Ebony Maw levitated the baby bag to his sister-in-law who thanked him and bottle fed Baby May. Azul offered to feed Baby May to which she handed to him then fixed up Baby May's Stitch plush toy.

Proxima and Corvus talked about something with Andres and his wife while having their tea. Cull Obsidian grabs his chain hammer from the three boys and grabbed a hold of them, preventing them from escaping as he handed them to his younger adoptive siblings, watching them getting scolded. 

The Avengers had their own conversation with the UA faculty, which was a peaceful one, apart from occasional glare from the Black Order. Fiamma took some cookies from the plate and gave it to Helios and Eri, as well as giving half of her cookie to her father. Nebula and Gamora talked about something while Rocket kept an eye on Baby Groot while Mantis, Quill, Drax and Yondu had their own conversation.

Classes 1A, 1B and the others who are close to (Y/n) watch the family in front of them. Shuri and the others were simply observing alongside them as Ned nudged Peter while Cassie nudged Harley, who snapped out of their deep thoughts. 

"(L/n)'s family... seems kinda nice." Kendo commented nervously.

"Indeed." her classmates agreed.

"What were guys so worried about? They are nice... when you get to know them" Shuri said as Peter, Cassie, MJ, Ned and Harley nodded in agreement.

"You guys... have no idea what we've been through..." class 1A mutter, remembering the threats they were given. 

"What's this?! Class 1A's scared?! How is even that possible?! How?! How?! And I thought your class is supposed to be fearless!! How ironic!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA--" Monoma's laughter was cut off when a shadow restrained him and covered his mouth.

"Now, now...Pardon me for interrupting this little conversation, but could you tone down your laughter?" Mortale morphs in front of them, greeting them with his signature smile.

"M-Mr. M-Mortale!!?"

"Not the only one..." Mortale points his index finger upwards as (Y/n) eased her landing with her energy quirk.

"Hey guys." (Y/n) smiled. She was about to approach her friends when Mortale placed his hand on her shoulder, stopping her. This confused everyone but Mortale gave her a smile and nudged his head towards his siblings, indicating that she should over there first.