Training

Monday rolled in as (Y/n) walked in the classroom as she walked to her desk, her beaming aura brighten up the room as she sat down.

"Good morning, (N/n)." Midoriya greeted.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, (L/n)!" Iida greeted as he motioned his hand.

"Good morning, (Y/n)." Todoroki greeted. One by one, everyone greeted her to which she greeted back. Few minutes later, Aizawa and (A/n) walked into the classroom, (A/n) was smiling mischeviously as Aizawa had his typical tired expression. The day started as the subjects went on normally.

"Alright, your midterms will be based on two exams; practical and written. Be sure to study and train well for your exams. That will be all for today." After that, the two pro heroes walked away.

"I'm gonna fail the test! I'm not prepared at all!" Ashido laughed with tears running down her face.

"I didn't take any notes during the semester! I need a miracle to pass this exams!" Kaminari whined as he cries in despair.

"Did you at least read the textbooks?" Sero asked.

"No! With the sports festival and the internships, I barely had any time to do any of it!" Kaminari explained as he cried.

"Ashido! Kaminari! We still have time to study for the exams! That way... we can all go to the training camp together!" Midoriya brightly stated.

"Right! As class president, I have high hopes for everyone in 1-A!" Iida said.

"It's pretty hard to fail, isn't it? If you had paid attention to the classes, you could've passed effortlessly." Todoroki nonchalantly stated.

"That hurts man." Kaminari said.

"Come on guys, cheer up! If we all study and train hard, we could all pass the exams. If you guys want, I could train you in preparing for the practicals." (Y/n) said with her smile.

"I agree with (L/n). If you like, I'll gladly teach you some of the lessons and study with you." Yaoyozoru said as Kaminari and Ashido cried, thanking the black haired girl. Midoriya turned to the (h/c) haired girl.

"What about you, (N/n)?"

"Me? Well, I was going train on my own while studying. Auntie said that the exams shouldn't be that hard. If you guys want to train with me, I'd be happy to teach you guys some of my basic moves as well as teach you about the lessons we've had."

"I'll train with you!"

"Same here!"

"I would also like to join in!"

Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Kirishima joined in as (Y/n) was surprised that some people wanted to join in. (Y/n) nodded as she beamed them a smile.

"Sure. Just need to ask permission from Auntie to use a training room for this."

_______________

Lunch time rolled in as (Y/n) sat with Iida, Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui and Hagakure.

"I'm kinda nervous about the practical exams." Uraraka admitted.