Again?!

(Y/n) was sitting in class, bored out of her mind. Midoriya and Bakugou are under house arrest as she got off because she managed to alert her aunt.

She sighed as she saw her bracelet blinking. Confused, she pressed a bead as a small hologram appeared. It was a short video message. She pressed 'play' as she saw a familiar face.

"Hey, (N/n)! This is a short message from the 'Guy in the chair'!"

There was Ned, sitting on a computer chair as he had his arm wide open, the other one holding the camera as he smiled. He was spinning on the computer chair until he stopped. He then moved the camera as the camera was pointing at Peter, who was busy placing an Lego brick on a nearly finished Lego Death Star on the floor.

"Hey, Peter. Look at the camera." He told Peter as Peter looked at to the camera, a cute yet confused expression was on his face.

"Wave 'Hello'." Peter waved at the camera with a cute yet confused expression.

"What is the video for, Ned?" Peter asked.

"Guess..."

"Um... Is it for Mr. Stark?"

"No."

"For Happy?"

"No, dude."

"Morgan?"

"No, dude."

"I-I don't know." (Y/n) heard Ned snickering.

"It's for (N/n), dude." (Y/n) saw Peter blush, stopping in his movements as he dropped a piece of Lego brick.

"Dude, are you blushing?"

"W-what?! N-no, I-I'm n-not!"

"Dude, your face is right in front of the camera. She can see your red face." Peter's face went from blushing to a slightly horrified look.

"I'm gonna send this to (N/n)." The camera became frantic as (Y/n) saw a blur and heard footsteps.

"Come on, Ned! Don't send that to (N/n)!"

"Sorry, dude!!" the camera then pointed to Ned, who was running around with Peter chasing behind.

"Hi (N/n)! Gotta go! Peter misses you!"

"Ned!"

"Bye, (N/n)!!" And with that, the camera went black.

(Y/n) smiled as she saved the video to her folder named; Underoos and Guy in the Chair. Once saved, she stood up and followed her classmates in a single line. Noticing her smile, Todoroki patted her shoulder, causing (Y/n) to turn to face him.

"Oh, Shoto." 

"(Y/n). I've noticed that you've been smiling a lot today. Anything happened?" he asked, curious to her sudden happy behavior.

"Oh! My friend sent me a video earlier. I just got really happy to see them." she said.

"Oh, Okay." he said as he walked beside her.

"Todoroki! Please walk back to your line! We need to be in a straight line!" Iida screamed.

"You're the one who's not in line." Sero pointed out.

"The dilemma of a class rep." Iida shook as (Y/n) giggled. (Y/n) saw Monoma, leaning against a wall with a smirk on his face.

"I heard, Class A-- Two people! You had two people failed on the provisional licensing exams!" Monoma taunted, pointing a finger to class A. (Y/n) sighed as she shook her head.