Mother-Daughter Temper

It was the day after (Y/n)'s birthday party and the kingdom went back to its normal routine. All were very excited due to the return of (M/n) and her daughter after 12 years had passed. Most were afraid due to (M/n)'s fearsome reputation but many were still impressed and amazed by the pro hero.

UA students, mainly 1A and 1B, are currently watching (Y/n) train with some of her cousins as she practice her hand to hand combat skills. She was on par with her cousins as they, like (Y/n), were skilled in the field.

(Y/n) landed a strong punch onto Morado's face as he stumbles but gets back on his feet before quickly striking (Y/n)'s face, which she managed to dodge. (Y/n) and Morado kept on exchanging punches while dodging. None of them were backing down. 

(Y/n) locked him into a flying triangle choke as she tried to flip him to the ground when Morado resisted and threw off of him, throwing her a few meters from him. (Y/n) managed to do a third point land pose as she eased her landing before attacking Morado head on.

"How long have they been fighting?" Ace asks.

"Uh..." Viola checks her bracelet, "about an hour."

"That's a surprise." Thana said, sharping her ax with a rock. Others gritted their teeth upon hearing the continuous scraping.

"Stop that. It's really annoying." Palden glared at her.

"Good. I'll annoy you further." Thana scoffed at Palden as she continued sharping before stopping. (Y/n)'s classmates watched in amusement as they saw (Y/n)'s older cousins bicker with one another before being called off by the oldest among them, Arthur.

Fiamma ran down the steps with her brothers, sister, cousins and playmates followed behind. Blake and Blaze 'accidentally' ran over their older male cousin's foot with their dinosaur claws, making them winced in pain.

(Y/n) took the chance when Morado was distracted as she managed to land a strong punch onto his face, rendering him unconscious, making him fall to the ground.

"Ha! Hahahahaha!!" Palden laughed at his brother's defeat as he whipped out his hologram and took pictures of Morado's knocked out and swelling face.

"Quick! Give me a marker so I can write 'Loser' on his forehead!" Voila smacked Palden as the two of them bickered before resulting into a fist fight.

"(N/n)!" Fiamma, Morgan, Eri, Eris and Persephone ran towards (Y/n) with beaming smiles on their cute little faces. (Y/n) smiled upon seeing the little girls ran up to her.

"Mama!" Kota yelled, giving her a hug onto her leg. This made her cousins freeze on the spot as they turned to see Kota happily hugging (Y/n)'s leg.

"Did he just call her..."

"...mama?!"

"(N/n)! Are you..."

"A teen mom?!"

"Not exactly a 'teen mom'... But he just calls me 'Mama'. He is Kota, my little boy and if there are any threatening questions towards this boy, I'll skin you alive and rub salt on it, got it?" (Y/n) glared at her cousins before they could comment, which they took the warning very seriously.

"G-got it..."

"Good!" (Y/n) changed to a smile as she got down to the kids' height and greeted them with a scrunched smile, rubbing the tip of her nose at theirs, causing them to happily giggle.

"I have to go now." (Y/n) stood up, facing the others.

"Oh? To where?" Andromeda asks, locking Voila and Palden's necks, making the two struggle to break free but to no avail.