Meet Flare

Edit 6/1/2020: I forgot some stats as well as some important details about her profile...

Edit 6/7/2020: I forgot one last thing...

Full Name: (A/n) (Md/n)

Hero Name: Flare

Age: Same age as Present Mic and Eraser Head

Status: Employed and Married

Occupation: Teacher, Pro Hero

Quirks:

Inferno

Morphing Hair

Background:

(A/n) is one of (Y/n)'s maternal aunts. She is the youngest sister of (M/n), (Y/n)'s absent mother. She is a pro hero, an assistant teacher in the UA faculty.

(A/n), alongside her siblings, are born into a wealthy and secluded family that has been around for decades, even before the emergence of quirks. Her family's history has been a secret to the outside world as she has knowledge of the outside world but her family doesn't venture outside. When an incident caused a strain in their family, she was distraught to see her oldest sister leave the family to move to Japan and enroll to UA academy. Inspired by her older sister's decision and independence, (A/n) followed her oldest sister's footsteps, moving to Japan and enrolling into UA, where she met Hizashi and Shota and later, her future husband.

Despite her working as a pro hero, she visits her family as she and (M/n) mended the family strain, reconciling with their parents.

When her older sister's husband's desire for power in their offspring, which was (Y/n), grew uncontrollable, she alongside her relatives and friends fought in the family civil war that shaped her view on her brother-in-law's power-hungry ambition towards her niece, (Y/n). She, alongside her peers, helped in raising (Y/n) during her sister's absence.

Like her niece, she is trained in various fields of martial arts, weaponry combat, performance arts, stealth, espionage, parkour, acrobatics, tracking, code-breaking and multilingualism. Before she was offered the assistant position in UA, she was working as an underground hero, tracking down villain organizations as well as helping her older sister maintain international hero work during her sister's absence in Japan.

When she has some free time, she teaches performance arts, mainly in gymnastics, ballet, aerial silk and tap dance. She also loves teasing her husband, peers, students, interns, friends, siblings, nieces and nephews, mainly (Y/n) and the class 1-A students. Because of her oldest sister's absence in (Y/n)'s life, she helps in mending the bond between the mother and daughter as well as keeping her niece's safe from harm, knowing that (Y/n)'s father is after his daughter as well as dangerous villains like Shigaraki and All for One.

Personality

Sadistic
Caring
Playful
Sarcastic
Observant
Mischievous
Protective
Fierce
Loyal
Fearless

Quirk:

Inferno

Similar to Endeavor's Hellflame, Inferno is a fire-type quirk. However, her quirk is different from the Hellflame quirk. Inferno burns in various colors; fiery amber, deep shade of red, blue, gold and scarlet. The colors varies from the user's ability to generate since the fire is easily controllable, even when others attack her with a fire-type attack. Her quirk has benefits not only in offense, but also in defense and tracking. Under this quirk are numerous sub skills.