Wild Wild Pussycats

Aizawa and (A/n) stood in front of their students, as (Y/n) stood beside Kirishima, her body leaned on her right hip as she had her arms crossed over her chest.

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we’ll have you aiming for even greater heights--for Plus Ultra!”

”Yes, sir!” The class shouted together. (Y/n) stretched her arms over her head. As she stretched her arms, Kirishima felt his face warming up as he saw (Y/n)'s stretching blouse.

"(L/n)'s stretching her uniform~" Mineta drooled as he felt someone hit the back of his head, causing him to fall face first onto the ground. The others saw (A/n)'s sadistic smile as she had a dark aura emitting from her.

"It’s finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?” (Y/n) said as she trotted towards the green haired boy, as well as Uraraka.

Izuku’s face flushed from the close proximity from the two girls.

“Y-Yeah, thats right!” The green haired boy stammered. (Y/n) giggled as she had a playful smile on her face, similar to (A/n)'s as she leaned in closer to the stuttering boy.

”What's wrong, I z u k u?" (Y/n) teased as Midoriya's face flushed red.

”Um, nothing!” Came his sudden response. (Y/n) then grabbed onto Uraraka’s arm and brought her face close to his with a smile.

”Really?~”

Uraraka’s mind flashed for moment as she remembered something.

”Do you... like her?”

The brunnette gasped as she turned bright red, the same shade Izuku was rocking at the moment, and moved backwards quickly.

“I-It’s time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!” Uraraka started swinging her body left and right while clapping, joyously being joined by Mina and Kaminari. The three of them did their excited little jive.

"Oh my! Kiddies are so full of energy today~ How cute~" (A/n) said as her palm rested on her cheek, a playful smile rested on her face.

"What?” They heard a very obnoxious voice say loudly.

The class 1-A turned to see Monoma, with his hand on his head while looking over the class.

“There are people in Class A taking extra classes?! Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?! What?! Isn’t that weird?? Isn’t that weird? Even though they’re supposed to be way better than Class B?! How can that be?!”

(Y/n) threw a sharp dagger as Monoma freaked out until the dagger stopped inches from his face with (Y/n)'s energy mist as Kendou smacked his neck, making him fall unconscious. Both classes were terrified as (Y/n) didn't lowered her weapon.

"(L/n), no knife pointing at the other kids. You know the rules." Aizawa said as the other students just stood there, speechless and terrified.

"Fine..." (Y/n) groaned as the dagger's blade turned as it launched itself towards (A/n), who managed to catch the dagger in mid air. She then examined the blade.

"Sharp and flexible, durable and reflective. Lightweight." (A/n) said as her hair engulfed the dagger as it hardened and crushed the dagger, causing the pieces to fall to the ground.

"That walking copy-paste option is really starting to get on my nerves." (Y/n) mumbled as Kendou nodded in agreement.

"Sorry about that, (L/n)."