Mini Date

(Y/n) and her classmates were training in gym Gamma. (Y/n) was training on using her new spear alongside her psionic and manifestation skills, like flying without the usage of her hands as flight stabilizers, strengthening her costume with her quirk and using absorption. Flare, Cyrus, Helios and Mortale entered the gym as Cyrus looked on with amusement at the students, while Helios stood beside his mother, uninterested.

Cyrus watched with sparkling eyes as Helios leaned on his mother's hip, a bored expression rested on his face as he crossed his arms. Flare patted Helios' hair as Cyrus tried to copy (Y/n)'s combat moves.

"Flare!" Midnight's voice cried out as she entered the gym.

"Midnight." Midnight smiled as her eyes landed on the twin boys who turned to her; Cyrus with a sparkling eyes and Helios with a bored expression, and Mortale with his signature smile.

"And the little Flare babies!!" she engulfed the two boys into a bear hug as she rubbed her cheeks onto their hair, Cyrus was laughing happily while Helios was frowning.

"Come on, Midnight. Let them go, you'll suffocate them." Flare said as Midnight let the boys go.

"Miss Midnight!" Cyrus greeted.

"Awe~ You can just call me Aunt Nemuri, Cyrus. Calling me 'Miss Midnight' makes me feel old." Midnight said as she patted Cyrus' hair.

"But you are old!" Cyrus said.

Flare snorted as she tried to hold back laughing as well as Mortale. If a glass was a physical manifestation of pride, it is easily breakable. And Midnight felt her pride crack at the words of a 7 year old boy.

"I heard something crack." Cyrus said as Helios placed a hand on his shoulder.

"That's just glass, dear brother... That's just glass." Helios said while patting Cyrus' shoulder.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was after classes as (Y/n) and the twins were walking down the streets. Cyrus held her left hand while Helios held her right hand. Flare gave her permission to go on a "mini-date" with her cousins as long as they come back to the dorms safely, to which the little boys agreed to spend some time with their beloved older cousin.

(Y/n) smiled sweetly at her little cousins as they headed to a nearby ice cream parlor. Unknown to them, they were being stalked by several students, nearly all of the class A students.

"Ice cream parlor? Must be a hang out." Uraraka deduced.

"That's because it IS a hang out, round face!" Bakugou barked as Kirishima placed his hand on Bakugou's mouth, silencing him.

"Shh! Bakubro! You'll give away our positions! We can't let (Y/n) find out that we're following her." Kirishima said.

"You've just summarized our plan, Kirishima." Todoroki said bluntly. The others nodded in agreement as Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck, letting Bakugou go.

A few minutes, three came out of the ice cream parlor and headed towards the nearby park. They followed behind them as they hid behind several hiding spots, almost getting caught by Helios. Helios never let his guard down as they tried to not be noticed or caught by Helios.

They hid behind several hiding spots as the others wore disguises to prevent being noticed. (Y/n) and the two decided to feed some ducks to pass the time.

"It's just a harmless bonding time. Flare-sensei told us about this. We shouldn't be doing this." Iida said. They failed to notice a male figure standing behind them.