Shopping (3)

"Maybe this one." (Y/n) wondered around the pet store. She scanned the shelves of canned cat food as she picked a can, her eyes scanned the can.

"This should do." (Y/n) placed the can onto the basket on her hand as she placed several more cans. She walked out from the aisle as she headed to the pet treats aisle. Another minute passed, with her basket filled with cat food and treats, she headed to the cashier and placed her basket onto the counter, with the cashier scanning the items, (Y/n) paid for the items as she grabbed the bag and headed out of the pet store.

"I should head back to Izuku..." She muttered under her breath as she walked back to where Izuku was. Most of the people were whispering about her as they saw her walk, some were eager and excited to see her in person while some minded their business.

As she walked, she felt that someone was watching her. She glanced over her shoulder as she saw a tall figure, wearing a black hoodie and jean pants, covering the figure's face with the exception of its eye, it was a grey color. (Y/n) avoided the gaze as she walked faster.

As she walked, her breath hitched as she felt her heart skipped a beat. She gasped as she stopped in her tracks as she felt her heart beat faster, her quirk sensed something or rather... someone...

She shook the feeling as she walked faster, her items clanked as the bag rustled as (Y/n) picked up her pace. Her quirk sensed something...

'This presence... it seems... familiar...'

________________________________________________

"W-what d-do -y-you m-mean?" Midoriya whispered, as Shigaraki's finger wiggled while holding the boy's neck. Shigaraki smirked at the boy's lack of understanding to his statement.

"My, and I thought you learned a lot from those wretched pros already with your classmates... But I suggest that there's one thing that they haven't told you..." Shigaraki taunted, a grim smile appeared in his face, scaring the young boy as Midoriya tried to be calm in his situation.

"That girl, (L/n)..." Midoriya's body froze as he heard (Y/n)'s name.

"She's something else, isn't she? A girl... capable of chaos and death in her own hands. Such power she have... but she uses it for good. Pathetic." Midoriya growled as he clenched his fist.

"Too bad, she would've great as a villain... You heroes always had the upper hand, treating us villains as the bad guys while you guys have your so-called morals. We have morals too, the ones that you would never understand until our motives are shown or understood."

"W-why d-does t-this c-concern (N/n)?" Midoriya growled whereas Shigaraki smirked at this question.

"You'll see. After all," Shigaraki tighten his grip onto the boy's neck, while his finger inched closer to his neck. Midoriya froze in his spot as he heard Shigaraki chuckling like a psycho. The aura of the two was intense as Midoriya saw (Y/n) running towards him.

"You don't know what she's capable of..."

Fear consumed Midoriya as (Y/n) stopped in her tracks, her eyes widened as she saw Shigaraki, holding Midoriya's neck threateningly. Shigaraki saw the (h/c) girl frozen in place just a few meters away from the two, fear and terror plastered on her face as Shigaraki smiled at the girl.

"Just so you know, Midoriya Izuku, you're not the only one who's after her... Best of luck to you." Shigaraki let go of the boy as he walked pass (Y/n), before stopping beside her. A grim smile crept on his face.

"We'll see you very soon, (L/n)." And left.

(Y/n) ran to her friend as Uraraka saw the whole thing as she reported the incident to the mall securities, leading for the mall to be closed early. Police came in and questioned Midoriya and (Y/n) as they wrote down the needed information from the sudden encounter with Shigaraki.

"(N/n)! Izuku!" Inko greeted the two as she hugged the two.

"I was so worried and scared!" Inko cried as she wiped her tears, Midoriya comforted his mother as (Y/n) stood there, deep in her thoughts. The three headed back home as (Y/n) was deep in her thoughts. Midoriya saw her silent state as he let her be.

__________________________________________

"Are you sure it's him?"

"Affirmative Madam." (A/n) stared at the screen, a photo of Shigaraki looking behind the boy with his four fingers gripping the boy's neck while the middle finger was inching near the boy's throat.

"How did he even get passed the security guards of the mall?" (A/n) muttered under her breath.

"Madam, here is the copy of the police report of the encounter." A file appeared in (A/n)'s screen as she read the report. (A/n) clenched her teeth as she read the report.

"Were the two hurt?"

"No, Madam. Mistress (L/n) and her friend didn't sustain any injury from the encounter. They were... discussing something."

"What were they discussing?" An audio file appeared on (A/n)'s screen as she pressed 'play'.

"How could you not notice by now, Midoriya Izuku?! Are you that blind? I guess you heroes are really blind." A raspy voice said in a condescending and taunting tone.

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" (A/n) heard Midoriya's fear-stricken voice.

"My, and I thought you learned a lot from those wretched pros already with your classmates... But I suggest that there's one thing that they haven't told you..." (A/n) furrowed her eyebrows as she listened in to the recording.

"That girl, (L/n)..." (A/n)'s breath hitched as she heard her niece's last name mentioned.

"She's something else, isn't she? A girl... capable of chaos and death in her own hands. Such power she have... but she uses it for good. Pathetic."

"Too bad, she would've great as a villain... You heroes always had the upper hand, treating us villains as the bad guys while you guys have your so-called morals. We have morals too, the ones that you would never understand until our motives are shown or understood." The voice continued as she heard Midoriya's fear-stricken voice ask.

"W-why d-does t-this c-concern (N/n)?"

"You'll see, after all; You have no idea of what she's capable of."

The recording stopped as (A/n) was frozen in place after hearing the recording.

"Send the report as well as the recording to the council and my siblings. Tell all of the spies near the UA area to be careful in their field. Inform the council to double check any incidents after the Hosu City incident as well as the other police reports."

"Yes Madam." The spy saluted her before the hologram deactivated. (A/n) sighed as she scanned the files on her table. She clenched her fist as she slammed it onto the table, the glass cracked as the files on the table nearly crumpled onto the force of the slam.

"It's impossible."