Normal again...or is it?

(Y/n) had to run some grocery errands as she left Kota with her cousins as her classmates were doing their own things. As she listened to the song playing in her iPod, she searched for the items as she walk into different aisles.

"Maybe they'll like these." (Y/n) took some boxes of Pocky as well some packets of some sweets. Once done, she headed to buy some ingredients as well as some cat food for Loki. She then headed to the counter as she paid for her groceries, heading out of shop.

(Y/n) walked the somewhat busy streets as her eyes focused on the path. Effortlessly carrying the bags while listening to her iPod. 

Until she bumped onto someone else's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking--" (Y/n) apologized as she turned to the person she bumped into.

"S-sorry-- (L/n)?" The stranger turns to her as he was caught surprise by her. He then quickly grabbed her arm as he pulled her away from the streets as they headed to the park. Once they got to the park, he let go of (Y/n), who was staring at him with a blank expression. 

"Care to explain why you dragged me here," (Y/n) asked, head tilting at the person in front of her.

"...Spinner?" Spinner jumped her tone. 

"Uh... I was just strolling around when I bumped onto you." Spinner explained as he raised his arms in defense. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at him as she sighed.

"Fine." Spinner sighed in relief.

"But you didn't answer my question earlier; Why did you drag me here, exactly?" (Y/n) crossed her arms.

"I... just want to talk..." Spinner scratched the back of his head, avoiding her gaze, "uh... with you." (Y/n) tilted her head slightly, trying to indicate his statement to which she found completely truthful.

"...Go ahead." (Y/n) and Spinner sat by a park bench as they talked to which (Y/n) lowered her guard. 

"Sorry about Toga kidnapping you. She didn't mean any harm to you." Spinner said.

"I know." (Y/n) said, "I'm just glad he didn't see me that I got turned to a kid. Although, Toga did kidnapped me... I bear no ill will towards her or any of you. Just my old man." (Y/n) said, telekinetically picking out one of the Pocky boxes from the bag. 

"Y-yeah..." Spinner replied. (Y/n) took one Pocky as she handed the box towards him.

"Here." Spinner was surprised at her offering Pocky at him. Spinner tried to refuse but (Y/n) insisted, to which Spinner hesitantly accepted. 

"You're a fan of him, right?" (Y/n) asked, "Stain? You're a fan of him... or better yet, a follower." 

"...Y-yeah..."

"Look... I know you're motivation is based on Stain's ideology... and it's your choice. Our ideologies differ." (Y/n) answered.

"What do you know? You're a UA student whose on your way to become a hero. How would you even consider that since you're you and those boys are the ones who took down Stain?"

"Pro."

"What?"

"It's Pro. I'm on my way to become a Pro. That's it. I just call it 'Pro', not 'Hero' since both are placed with each other, but I go for the term 'Pro'." (Y/n) clarified to him as she stood up, telekinetically picking up her bag.

"Look, I'm not here to put you in jail because I encountered you and you're also a member of the League of Villains. But I'm letting you wander free for now. Don't worry, I won't tell any pros about you walking around." (Y/n) stated as energy engulfed around her legs as she hovered off the ground.