Symbol of Peace

"Have you come to kill me the second time, All Might?"

The punch sent everyone flying as (Y/n) eased her landing with her energy as she saw All Might and All for One talk.

"I won't repeat the same mistake I made five years ago, you hear me? I will take young (Y/n) back home and I will make sure that you'll be locked up for the rest of your sad life! Right with your pathetic League of Villains!" All Might goes in for another punch, but All for One blocks it again. This sent the pro hero flying, crashing into several buildings.

(Y/n)'s eye widen as she saw the battle.

"Uncle T-toshi..." she whispered under her breath.

"Don't worry, it'll take some time to kill him. Tomura, get off the battlefield and take the girl with you."

The pro villain forces Kurogiri to open a portal, commanding the other villains to leave as All for One leaves back to his battle with All Might. The villains were heading to the portal as they stop to turn to (Y/n), who just glared at them.

"In your dreams." 

"Young (Y/n)! Don't!" All Might tried to reach to her but All for One grabbed him before he could even reach her.

"This is gonna hurt." (Y/n) glared at the villains as she generated a shield as she threw her shield, hitting Twice and Spinner in the face as her shield bounced back to her. She then begun fighting the villains.

"I'm coming for you, young (Y/n)." All Might tries to reach her again, but gets stopped again.

"I don't think so, cause I am here." All for One says, throwing All Might back into another building.

"Holy Thor!" (Y/n) yelled as she dodged Toga's attack as she slammed Toga with her shield. 

"Stop being so rebellious, (Y/n)!" (F/n) yelled as he levitated several debris as he glared at his daughter, who also glared back.

"Not a chance, traitor!" 

(F/n) launched them towards (Y/n) as she stomped her foot to the ground, a large spike appeared in front of her, shielding her from the incoming attack as she threw her shield towards the other villains as (F/n) used his telekinesis again as (Y/n) blasted him with energy, sending him flying a few meters as he tried to use his telekinesis again but (Y/n) managed to knock him out with a strong throw with the shield.

"That's for the family, you traitor." (Y/n) said to the unconscious (F/n). She was about step away when she threw her shield down, hitting the unconscious man in the gut.

"And that's for everything else." before heading back to fight the others.

Midoriya and the others saw (Y/n) fighting the villains with only a shield as she threw the shield, while fighting the villains without the usage of her quirks. 

"Iida, listen!" Midoriya whisper shouted.

"Midoriya, you can't fight!" Iida whispered back.

"No listen, there's another way! Where we can escape without any combat! We can still get (Y/n) back!"

"Tell us your plan." Todoroki said immediately.

"The thing is, it's all gonna have to depend on (N/n)." Midoriya mumbled.

"We need details, come on, Midoriya." Kirishima said.

"Right, here's the plan..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Midoriya, Iida and Kirishima prepare themselves to launch off. Bakugou used his quirk and blasted the wall as the three of them flew off. Todoroki creates a slide of ice, pointing high  to the sky. (Y/n) and the villains looked up at the ice in shock.