Eri

(Y/n), Midoriya and Mirio were walking the streets, wearing their hero costumes as they stared forward with many looking at them or passing by them. 

"I-I'm nervous..." Midoriya admitted.

"You must've at least gone on patrol at your internship, right?"

(Y/n) just stayed silent as she walked behind the boys. She scanned the streets, looking around for anyone suspicious while maintaining a sweet nature to the other people staring or passing by. 

"Now that I think about it, we haven't told each other hero names, huh?" she heard Mirio said as they stopped in their tracks.

"T-That's true... I'm Deku." 

"Deku? Deck? You okay with that?" 

"I am." Mirio turns to (Y/n).

"What about you, little Hermione?" 

"I'm Marvel Witch." 

"Eh? So it's not Hermione?" 

"No." (Y/n) bluntly answered as she stared at them with a nonchalant expression. Mirio then points his thumb to himself.

"I'm Lemillion. I don't have to save everyone, but 1,000,000... Not all, but a million-- That's what I want to do, so that's why I chose Lemillion! Once we put on our costumes and go out into the streets, we're heroes. Don't let your guard down, Deku, Marvel Witch!"

"We won't, Lemillion!" (Y/n) and Midioriya said in unison as they moved forward, only to feel someone collide onto (Y/n). (Y/n) turns to the person, to see a young girl falling to the ground. 

"Sorry, that must've hurt." the girl looked at (Y/n) as she was about to put a hand to the girl to calm her down when (Y/n) noticed the fear in the girl's expression.

"Can you stand? Are you okay?" she asked as she placed her hands on the girl as she felt the little girl's body trembling.

"Now, you know..." a male voice said as her eye slightly widened as she raised her head to see Chisaki stepping out of the alleyway, walking towards them, staring intently at the little girl and (Y/n), focusing his gaze at (Y/n).

"...you can't go around causing trouble for the heroes." (Y/n) stared at the man in front of them, remembering the night she spied on him and the League of Villains and the warning Sir Nighteye told them as the man stared at her.Midoriya stepped beside (Y/n) as Mirio followed, standing guard as they maintain a low profile.

"I'm sorry about my daughter, hero. She likes to play around a lot and keeping getting hurt. I don't know what to do with her." Chisaki said, faking a playful and concerned tone. Immediately, (Y/n) noticed Chisaki staring at her as Mirio slid her hair onto her shoulder, letting it fall on the side of her face, slightly covering her face as he also slid Midoriya's mask on.

"You look better if your hair is resting on your shoulder." Mirio said before turning to the masked man.

"We're sorry, too, for bumping into her." (Y/n) maintained her calm expression as she held the trembling girl close to her, avoiding any expression that may indicate any suspicion towards the man.

"With that lovely mask, you must be from the Hassaikai, right? You guys are famous around here." Mirio said.

"Yes, don't worry about the mask. I'm sensitive to filth. It's my first time seeing you three heroes." Chisaki said, staring at (Y/n) as (Y/n) hid her fear.

"Right! We're still new, so we're pretty nervous. Now stand up, partner! let's head toward a future we haven't seen yet!" 

"What agency do you belong to?" Chisaki asked.