Kid (4)

(Y/n) walked the campus hallways as she headed to who knows where in the campus building. Her arms stretched sideways as if she was trying to balance herself while her hand held the plush arm of her mother's plush toy.

(A/n) allowed her to walk around the campus as long as she doesn't go to where Loki is being contained. Rocket also made sure that the security system in the interrogation and confinement area are upgraded to prevent Loki from escaping.

Cyrus, Helios, Eri and Fiamma are with Mirio since their parents told them to stay within the teachers' dorm building, much to Cyrus' dismay.

Loki, her beloved cat, and Baby Groot are also with the kids since Loki is always alone in her dorm room and Groot decided to be with his friends.

Her friends are attending their classes as (Y/n) pouted, reluctant to leave her friends but (A/n) insisted... as long as she kept her tracker on. (Y/n) skipped as she scanned the classrooms she passes. Until...

A large explosion occurred on a classroom. Thankfully, she managed to stop in her tracks as the smoke bellowed in front of her.

"Sorry about that, Power Loader!"

"Not again!"

"Quick! Dose the fire with water!!"

(Y/n) saw a figure in the smoke as she hugged her plush toy, close to her. Her (e/c) eyes blinked as she saw Hatsume, waving her hand to fan the smoke around her.

"My baby will be complete! I just need a test..." Hatsume said as her eyes landed on the little girl.

"...subject." Hatsume's sentence trailed as (Y/n) stared at her, (e/c) eyes blinking as Hatsume smiled at her.

"Hi, kid! What are you doing here in this part of the school?!" Hatsume asked.

"You know, you look familiar..." Before (Y/n) could introduce herself, Power Loader interrupted.

"Hey, Hatsume. Get back inside and fix up your 'baby'. We don't want to cause another explosion." Power Loader said as Hatsume turned to him.

"Just a sec, Power Loader. I found this little girl here." Hatsume said as Power Loader turned to the little girl.

"Oh, hey (N/n)."

"Hi, Uncle Power." (Y/n) waved her hand at him, catching Hatsume by surprise as (Y/n) turned to the pink haired girl.

"Eh?! (N/n)?! As in 'Marvel Beauty'?!!" Hatsume exclaimed as Power Loader nodded, turning to the little girl as (Y/n) did the same.

"Hey, (N/n). What brings you here?" he asked.

"Well, Auntie said I could go for a walk around the campus building."

"That's a first from your aunt. Especially when you turned into this." Power Loader said as (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

"What about your cousins?"

"Teacher's dorm." Power Loader nodded in understanding as (Y/n) hugged her plush toy.

"Would you like to come in the Development Studio? We have a lot of gadgets here if you're interested. Besides, you shouldn't be walking around the campus alone. You should head inside the studio till your aunt calls you."

"I might bother the support class, Uncle Power..." (Y/n) said as Power Loader and Hatsume shook their heads.

"It's not a problem. You'll just have to sit and watch. I'm sure your aunt won't mind waiting in the studio."

"...Sure."

"Great, come on, Marvel Beauty!" Hatsume lifted her as they entered the studio.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) watched the Support class work on their gadgets as she sat on one of the chairs, swinging her feet as she set her plush toy beside her while listening to a song playing in her (f/c) Walkman, which was a birthday gift from Quill, and sketching on her sketchpad.

"Come and get your love..." (Y/n) quietly sang along as she lower the volume slightly, shading the pencil lead onto the paper.

"Still working on something, (N/n)?" (Y/n) turned to Power Loader as she gave him a nod.

"Yep. I'm making some designs for Uncle Tony." (Y/n) said as she turned back to her sketch while Power Loader went back to his doing.

"Marvel Beauty!" Hatsume's voice boomed as (Y/n) turned to her, seeing Hatsume covered in oil and grime, wearing a bright smile as she had accomplished something. (Y/n) removed her headphones as she turned to the pink haired girl.

"Hatchume...?" Hatsume placed her clenched fist onto her chest as she tried not to faint. Before Hatsume could even say something, (Y/n) saw her bracelet blinking. (Y/n) set her pencil down as she answered her bracelet, a hologram of (A/n) appearing.

"Hey, Auntie."

"Hi, (N/n). My tracker indicates that you're in the Development Studio. Anything happened?"

"Well, I was walking around the hallways when something happened in the Development studio and I came across Hatsume and Uncle Power. Uncle Power let me stay here since he told me not to since walk around the campus building alone."

"Oh? Well, that's good to know. I trust Power Loader did not let you become a test subject... Am I right?" (Y/n) nodded, covering Hatsume and Power Loader from her wrath.

"Good... Anyways, you should head to the dorms. There's a package for you."

"Okay, Auntie."

"I'll be heading out now. Just need to finish something important. I'll call later to check up on you."

"Okay."

"Ba-bye."

"Ba-bye." And the call ended.

"Thanks for covering for us, (N/n)." Power Loader said, patting the little girl's shoulder.

"No pwoblem, Uncle Power." (Y/n) said. She closed her sketchpad and slid it back to her bag. (Y/n) hopped off the chair as she slipped on her bag, and strapping her Walkman on her belt of her dress.

"I should head to the dorms, Uncle Power." (Y/n) said, grabbing her plush toy as she turned to the or her who nodded.

"Sure, (N/n)."

"Ba-bye, Uncle Power. Ba-bye, Hatchume..." (Y/n) bid them good bye as Hatsume silently cried as they waved good bye to (Y/n).

"Ba-bye... Marvel Beauty..."

"Hatsume, stop crying."

"But... I was gonna ask her to test out my new baby!"

"Hatsume, no--!"

"Hatsume, yes!!"

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) walked into the dorm as she saw a medium sized crate by the 1A Alliance Dorm porch.

(Y/n) walked to the crate, noticing the lock on the side of the crate as she brought her wrist forward, her bracelet beamed before making a small sound as the crate unlock itself. She happily opened the crate.

Her gleaming (e/c) eyes widen at the contents of the package as she took out the stuff from the crate. As she headed to her play tent just a few meters from the for building.

________________________________________________________________________________

Class 1A and All Might had arrived at the Alliance building as they saw an opened crate.

"When did this thing get here?" Kaminari asked as they moved closer to the crate. They examined it as they narrowed their eyes, trying to understand the information written on the crate.

"Oh, that's the package (A/n) was talking about." All Might said as the others turned to him.

"Her parents sent the kids some stuff that they left in their home so, (A/n) had them send to here."

" You should all head inside. I'll get (Y/n) from her tent. Here's some snacks I brought you." All Might handed the bag of snacks to them as he walked down the porch as he approached the tent. The others went inside as they observed from the windows.

All Might clapped his hands in a rhythm as he approached the play tent.

"Chow time!" All Might said as he took a small chair beside the tent as he sat down.

"(N/n)..." there wasn't an answer as he picked up her plush toy from the ground and dusted it off.

"(Y/n) (L/n), you want some snacks?"

(Y/n) finally stepped out of the tent as she wore the replica of her mother's helmet and a glove with a miniature glowing repulsor, which she pointed at him.

"Define snacks or be disintegrated." She demanded, pointed All Might, catching him by surprise.

"Okay... (N/n)." All Might said as he held up his hand as (Y/n) lowered her 'weapon'. All Might smiled as he patted her head as he gently removed the helmet as he fixed her hair.

"There you go... Were you thinking about snacks?" (Y/n) nodded.

"Uh-huh."

"I brought some of your favorite. With some crickets on a bed of lettuce."

"No..." (Y/n) pouted as All Might chuckled.

"That's what you want... How did you," All Might faced the helmet to her, "...find this?"

"From the box."

"Really? Did you ask this from your grandparents?" All Might asked as (Y/n) smiled, fiddling her arms.

"No... I found it though." (Y/n) smiled mischievously. All Might chuckled as he gave her plush toy which she gladly took.

"Come on, let's head back inside. I bought some snacks for you and the others." All Might held out his hands as (Y/n) held it as the walked to the dorm building.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't understand... He was supposed to be here."

"Maybe, there's some technical glitch on that tracker."

"Loki's been up to no good again. I just received a message from (A/n) that he's infiltrated a school where she teaches."

"Well, we got one clue down to finding him."

"Yeah. But since we've managed to travel almost halfway around the world, well, not really halfway... But you get the idea..."

"Here's my idea; we should consider asking someone for help finding your brother and (A/n)."

"Yeah. We need that help."

"You're right. And I know just the person who could help us."