Ultimate Moves

"Won't they notice us gone?"

"If we are careful enough."

"Okay."

"Come on, let's go."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) sat in class as she listened in on Aizawa, Midnight, Ectoplasm and Cementoss about creating hero moves and the provisional licenses.

"The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crimes, accidents and natural or man-made disasters. Of course, the license exam analyzes how you're able to deal with such things. It won't be just about fighting, but also your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will also be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate and lead others." Aizawa explained.

"Now that you're caught up, you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own in the next ten days or so. This is how you will spend the days of your remaining summer vacation."

"Yes sir!" The class yelled out.

"Now put on your costumes and head to the Gym Gamma."

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) ran her hands on her hair, morphing it to her headdress, which is now sharper and has more spikes than her first one. 

(Y/n) inhaled deeply before exhaling as she generated a spear in her hands, quickly showing her spear skills as she flipped, landing on her feet, pointing the sharp point to the clone of Ectoplasm. 

"Impressive, (Y/n). Now, try channeling your psionic into your weapon." Ectoplasm said as (Y/n) nodded. Her hands begun emitting energy as it engulfed her spear. The sharp tip glowed as (Y/n) displayed again her spear skills, this time, blasting a corner of the concrete block in front of her. Ectoplasm nodded as (Y/n) lunged at Ectoplasm as Ectoplasm blocked her attack with his leg. He then swung his leg at her as (Y/n) blocked it with her spear, as she got hit with another swing.

"Don't rely only on one. Be creative in your usage." (Y/n) nodded as she again lunged at him. Switching between weapons and energy, she managed to block all of his attacks with ease.

"Good. Now try to generate another weapon." 

(Y/n) then generated a new type of spear as her energy engulfed both ends. The spear was a three-pronged spear with a short sharp end. The three ends emitted her scarlet energy as the sharp bladed end also emitted energy. (Y/n) was taken by surprise as she saw her new weapon. Ectoplasm nodded as she gripped her new weapon. 

(Y/n) relentlessly attacked the concrete block in front of her, cutting it in half effortlessly as the debris flew towards her classmates. (Y/n) quickly used the three ends of the spear as she blasted the debris into small ones. Her classmates saw her as she went back to her training. Ectoplasm caught her off guard when he kicked her off of her platform. 

"(Y/n)!" her classmates yelled as some of them tried to save her but Ectoplasm's clones prevented them.

(Y/n) quickly engulfed her hands in energy as she did a safety roll, landing safely onto the ground as her spear landed a few feet away from her. (Y/n) pushed herself off of the ground as threw her blades onto Ectoplasm's clone, who dodged the attack. She landed onto the platform as she stretched her hand, her spear flew back into her hand as she aim to blast the clone, who managed to dodged as the blast knocked off some of the parts of her platform.