Return to UA

Reina scanned the hologram as she faced her fellow council members, along with the UA faculty, Avengers, Ravengers and Asgardians. They read the reports on the hologram screens in front of them as Reina's once cheerful demeanor turned stone cold.

"This hasn't been serious since the incident but with his new allies, this is going far beyond ours." One of the council members said.

"He's currently laying low with his fellow villains. Why don't we take them all by surprise?" Another asked.

"That's exactly what he wants you to do and think."

"Don't forget that he managed to get through many of our people with just his quirk. Our defense system was tampered because of his strategy."

"That man is beyond help and we know it."

"Yes. His actions had caused us many of our loved ones, friends and homes."

"(M/n) has suffered a lot during their marriage...dragging down their children along as well as our people."

Reina sat there, listening to her council condemning (F/n) and what happened 12 years ago as she sighed. The others sat there silently as they hear the rants of the council. They know very well what happened in that incident.

"Queen Mother." She turned to see everyone looking at her.

"Queen Mother, we stopped getting reports about his movements from our spies since the Kamino incident."

"Not only that, but many of his allies are getting more resourceful in their tactics as well as hiding."

"And according to the new findings, they have a new ally that managed to go head to head with the young (Y/n) in terms of skills and power."

"So...what you are saying is that someone with the same strength and feats as my granddaughter?" Reina asks.

"Yes, Queen Reina. However, in terms of the quirk, we haven't figured it out yet. Many of our spies have seen him act similar to mind controlled Winter Soldier." Bucky clenched his hands upon hearing this.

"All of HYDRA's information has been leaked along with SHIELD's and we've ran through all of those information and database. There is no way that we could've missed that."

"And all of those involved with HYDRA are now under our surveillance."

"Do we have any information about this new threat?" Reina heard no reply from the Avengers and UA faculty.

"(A/n), is there something you managed gather? According to one report, (Y/n) and Parker managed to go head to head on their first encounter with this new threat. Care to tell us what happened?" Reina said, her gaze piercing her youngest daughter's red eyes.

"Ma'am, it's best that we push this matter aside. The encounter nearly damaged (Y/n)'s state and she suffered a slight fever and breakdown." Steve said.

"Trust us..." Steve turns to his fellow Avengers before turning to face Reina, "you have to push this matter aside."

"Captain, sometimes I wonder how my closest friend managed to fell for you... But that is for another question to be answered... Now, I have many reasons to avoid any dangerous matter since my rule is only here and here alone. But if my children, grandchildren and descendants are the ones who are at risks that they got themselves entangled with, then my authority shall override those who tries to stop me. If this matter is connected to my granddaughter, then it must be serious." Reina said, tilting her head to the side as she glares at the people present in the conference room.