What?

"--and...Go!" 

(Y/n) charged at Steve as the two engaged in a hand to hand combat fight. (Y/n) dodged an incoming punch as she delivered a swift kick to his feet, which Cap dodged. Bucky tried to land a punch, but (Y/n) dodged it as she grabbed ahold of his metal arm and twisted it as she slammed him onto Cap, who managed to dodged. The two super soldiers stood back as (Y/n) raised her fists in a defensive manner, where as the three of them went back to their combat training. 

Classes A and B had just arrived, along with their teachers, as well as the kids at Gym Gamma. (Y/n), Shuri, Ned, Peter, MJ, Harley and Cassie were there pretty early as (Y/n) had begun her warm up routine with them. And currently, she's training with Bucky and Steve.

"Seems like (L/n) got here early." Vlad said, hiding his surprised tone as they watched (Y/n) fight with the two super soldiers with ease.

"Pretty much an early bird when it comes to training." Aizawa said as (A/n) nodded.

"Didn't expect (Y/n) to be the one fighting so early... oh well, she had asked me earlier so I'll let her off the hook this time."

"You knew about this?" (A/n) turned to her husband and co-teacher.

"Of course. I'm surprised you guys don't know how we do combat training." (A/n) pointed out as they were confused at her. 

"Wow, she's pretty good at her combat." Cassie said as the others nodded, watching their friend fight the super soldiers.

"I agree." Shuri nodded.

"Yeah... she's pretty..." Peter mutters, to which the others turned to him.

"Uh... I-I meant she's p-pretty good! Pretty good!" Peter stuttered as Harley scoffed, turning back as he rolled his eyes. Class A and some from the class B were silently glaring at Peter.

"Someone's being grumpy early in the morning." Wanda approached them, accompanied by the other Avengers, holding some takeaway coffee cups. Pepper handed the coffee to the group, (A/n), Aizawa and Vlad, which (A/n) accepted while Aizawa and Vlad politely declined.

Morgan approached her friends as she gave them some toasts, which Fiamma, Kota, Eri and Cyrus gladly took and ate. Helios blinked as he saw Morgan, handing out the treat she bought as Helios blinked, his gaze landing onto Morgan's smiling face before seeing the curious expression of Eri and Fiamma as well as the smug expressions on Cyrus, Kota and Agni, who surprisingly, manifested.

Helios grabbed the treat from Morgan's grasp as he walked away from her, subtly hiding beside his father, eating the treat. (A/n) nudged her husband's elbow to which Aizawa picked up what she was implying. Pepper did the same, in which Tony also did, which he scoot Morgan closer to them.

"Sorry we're late, peanut. Just getting some...breakfast. Anyways, what did we miss?" Scott asked, eating some toast as Hope shook her head at him, drinking her coffee.

"(N/n)'s got into defense tactic mode." Cassie said as she took a coffee cup from her father's hand. Scott stood beside his daughter as they watched the training unfold.

"That's not good." Scott commented as Cassie, Shuri, Harley, MJ and Ned nodded. The others watched the training. (Y/n) and Steve circled around, holding their guards up as they didn't let their guard down.

(Y/n) narrowly dodged the punches, which she managed to block the other punches. Quietly scanning his fight patterns, (Y/n) saw the punched his gut with a direct hit. (Y/n) quickly grabbed his arm as she flipped him over her shoulder. 

"Not bad, (N/n)." Steve chuckled as (Y/n) smirked, still in her fighting stance as Steve raised his fists, unfazed by her punch.

"But you need to up your punch. Go do what you got to do, (N/n)." (Y/n)'s upper lip raised a bit as her expression showed a slight cringe at the older male's words.