Hallows Eve (Halloween Special)

It was nearing Halloween and everyone in UA, whether be faculty or student, are excited for the spooky festivity as they were putting on the decorations and buying their necessities, mostly costumes and a large bag to be filled with candy.

"A Halloween Hunt?" the students asked as (A/n) nodded.

"Yep. It's an event I've put up for you kids to enjoy for Halloween." (A/n) said as the others were confused at her statement.

"So it's a festival?" Ashido asked, raising her hand. (A/n) giggled, wagging a finger.

"Actually, it's just a scavenger hunt, combined with a haunted maze. Everyone can participate if they want. There's a prize for the winner at the end of the scavenger hunt. You can all go do your trick or treating after the hunt or if you didn't join, go on ahead. We'll announce the instruction when the event has started." (A/n) finished explaining as she turned to Aizawa and whispered something as Aizawa, to which he nodded and (A/n) walked away from the classroom.

"Like (A/n) said, you can participate if you want. The event will be held 6 pm at the grounds. Wear your costumes. Class dismissed." Aizawa walked away from the classroom, leaving the students.

"Auntie's having that event here?" (Y/n) asked as she smiled, remembering the memories she had whenever the Halloween Hunt starts.

"Hey, (N/n)..." (Y/n) stared into Midoriya, sheepish as he stood there.

"Oh, Izuku. What can I do for you today?" (Y/n) smiled at her green-haired classmate.

"Umm, I was wondering... about the Halloween Hunt... A-are you joining?"

"Of course. I've always participated in that hunt since I was a kid. It's technically a small tradition of ours every Halloween. Every year, you participate in that so that you can feel the fear as well as fun in that hunt." (Y/n) said as the others overheard their conversation.

"You interested in joining the hunt?" 

"Y-yeah... I was thinking that we should--" (Y/n) saw her bracelet blinking as she raised a finger, halting Midoriya from speaking.

"Excuse me, Izuku." (Y/n) pressed a bead as a hologram appeared, revealing to be Cyrus.

"Cy."

"(N/n)! Mommy and Papa wants to talk to you. Go to the office, now!" 

"You don't sound intimidating. But if you say so."

"I'm scary! And I will try and scary you!"

"Go ahead and try, Cy. You know it's not gonna work." (Y/n) giggled, causing Cyrus to pouted.

"Okay. I'll head to the office."

"Okay! Ba-bye!" Cyrus' ended the call. (Y/n) turned to Midoriya as she packed up her stuff and slid on her bag.

"I have to go, Izuku."

"H-huh-- Oh yeah, sure, (N/n). Um... what--"

"I'll meet you on the school grounds." (Y/n) said, catching Midoriya off guard as (Y/n) giggled, walking out of the classroom. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, (Y/n)." (Y/n) turned to see Sero, Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima and Bakugou. Smiling sheepishly, with the exception of Bakugou, at her, making her tilt her head in confusion.

"Do you have a costume yet... f-for the event?" Sero asked, to which (Y/n) shook her head.

"I'm going to search for a costume for the event, so I'm heading out. Why?" Sero was about to answer her question when Ashido piped in, shoving a large bag into (Y/n)'s arms.