Make it Happen, Shinso!

"We all have a good idea of the other team's skills, but let's stay together so we can put pressure on them with our numbers." Asui said, camouflaged and sticking to the wall by their base camp, scanned the area.

"Asui's Camouflage...If you know where to look, you can see it." Shinso said.

"Hey, don't you think I could just separate from you guys and let out a million volts or something?" Kaminari asks.

"Did you think about what would happen if you separated from us? You'd be by yourself, you know." Kirishima said.

"That's true. And that Shiozaki'll be tough, huh?" Kaminari pouts, remembering his fight and defeat to Shiozaki during the Sports Festival.

"That quirk is amazing...It's got range, and I lost to it..." Kaminari sulked.

"I'd like to take care of the most troublesome quirk first. Then move on to one of the triplets." Shinso suggested.

"You totally get it, Shinso!" 

"Anyone would understand that." Shinso retorted, causing Kaminari to look at him.

"Just like how we want to do something about Ibara first, they're probably thinking the same thing about Kaminari. Also, even though he has less experience, they'll want to do something about Shinso with his brainwashing...not to mention, the triplet's quirk." Asui said.

"I'm counting on you guys..!"

"I want to create a situation where Kaminari and Shinso can do their thing." Kirishima said. A pair of white pigeons flew towards Koda, landing on his forearm.

"Thank you." Koda said to the pigeons.

"Find them already?" Kirishima asks.

"Shiozaki from the left! By herself! She's heading this way using her Vines to feel out her surroundings."

Shiozaki stood in a location, hands clasp together while her vines sprawled around, acting as detectors to locate class A.

"What about the triplets? Do you know who we are up against?" 

"No. They couldn't find out who it is." Koda said.

"Still. We need to watch out to who we fight among the triplets. Focus on Ibara." Shinso said.

"I don't like the idea of going after a girl, but--" Kirishima was cut off when they heard loud sound. Asui and Kirishima was grabbed by Shishida.

"Roaring Rage!" Both Kirishima and Asui were pushed to the wall.

"Kirishima?! Tsu?!"

"We took to consideration that Koda would search for the enemy. Also that you would likely be most wary of Shiozaki! Using her as a decoy, I snuck in to get close!" Shishida slowly approach Kaminari as he back away.

"If we let you prep, then it was likely that Kaminari would be able to do whatever he wanted. Therefore, we simply decided to invade! I have an acute sense of smell!" Shishida laughed.

Jurota Shishida. Quirk: Beast. He turns to a beast, drastically increasing his physique, strength, hearing, smell and sight! But he goes into a frenzy in his beast form!

Kaminari turns to Shinso and Koda.

"You can't use your electricity with your friends around, can you?" Tsuburaba appears from Shishida's back, "Denki Kaminari?" Tsuburaba launched his attack.

"I've got a new move after improving my quirk!"

"Air Prison! A solitary confinement cell that won't allow sound in!" Koda was encased in a cube prison by Tsuburaba's quirk.