V for Valentine (Valentine's Day Special Chapter (Bonus))

(A/n) stared at the packages that had arrived from UA with utter silence.

"Madam, these are for you. They were sent it from the campus." One of the delivery people said. There were more than ten bouquets that were being placed onto the villa patio as it somehow surprised both (A/n) and the delivery personnel.

"Mommy? What are these? Who gave these?" Cyrus asks, poking the bouquet of flowers with a stick as he glared at it. Helios frowned upon seeing the packages in front of them.

Fiamma picked up a card as she handed it to her father, who stopped by the doorway.

"To Flare: Happy Valentines Day... From your secret admirer." Aizawa read it as Cyrus took it from his hands, dropped the card and stomped on it profusely. Fiamma and Helios joined it on the stomping. Eri stood behind Aizawa's leg as she watched the three stomp on the card.

"Sho... Why does this keep happening to me every year...?" (A/n) asks, not turning around as the corner of her lips twitched upon seeing another package given to her.

"Don't know." He said, frowning upon seeing the last package being placed down as the delivery personnel bowed and headed off.

"Do you think these will stop if we told the public about our marriage? We do like our privacy..." (A/n) said, gathering the bouquets and packages as she headed inside.

"Media is always prying, (A/n)." Aizawa said, taking the packages and placing them on the kitchen counter.

"True..." (A/n) nodded in agreement, placing the roses on the small bucket with water. (A/n) arranged them as she saw that the cards were missing. Aizawa turned to see the kids furiously stomping onto a pile of cards that were once attached to the packages and bouquets.

The kids turned to him as he secretly gave them a thumbs up, making them smile before turning back to repeatedly stomp on the cards.

"Mommy, Papa, we're gonna head out to the playground." They heard the kids say as they gave them a nod.

"Okay, fireflies. But be careful at the transport routes. And make sure of your safety." (A/n) said, tucking a strand of Eri's hair behind her ear.

"We will!" The kids bid them goodbye before heading off to the playground.

"Honestly... People should really stop sending me these gifts." She said, unpacking the packages as she saw many cards and chocolates.

"They should really stop." She sighed as she stuffed many of the chocolates into the fridge and the cards back to the box, to be read later.

"It's Valentine's day, (A/n). What do you want to do today?" She turned to Aizawa, confused at his question.

"It's the first time I've heard you ask me that, Sho. Do you have something in mind?" Aizawa shrugs making (A/n) giggled.

"Since the kids and students are out for the day, why don't we have our own day off? How about a spa day? I got some new facials that I bought but haven't used yet." She suggested, heading to their bedroom as she walked out, holding a tray of face creams, masks, serum and moisturizers.

"Facials?"

"Yep!"

"When did you buy these? I never noticed them."

"I bought them when I had just finished on one of my night patrols and decided to try these. And since both of us never like the whole typical Valentine's day outing, why don't we have a nice, simple and quiet spa and lazy day here? Just for us two." She smiled, placing down the tray.

"Sure thing, (A/n/n)." He nods at her.

"Aww, you're using my nickname." She giggled. Both of them changed out of their hero suits and wore a simple tank top and shorts and sat down in the common area couch.