UA, Meet the Avengers

The entire student body were gathered outside the UA campus building, much to their confusion. The faculty stood in front of their students as (Y/n) stood in line with her classmates, already knowing what the faculty is about to announce. (Y/n) saw her aunt smiling as she brought her index finger to her cheek, tapping it to indicate a message.

'Where are they, Auntie?' she tapped, to which her aunt tapped her message.

'They'll show up. With some kind of "grand" entrance of some sort. Stark's words, not mine.' (A/n) tapped.

'Typical.'

'I know... But it's him so that's that...'

'Okay. Thanks Auntie.'

'You're welcome, (N/n)... Oh, and make sure to be aware for this week.'

The two finished their little talk as (Y/n) sighed. Principal Nezu stepped in front as the microphone was adjusted.

"Hello, dear students! It's your favorite little mammal!" Nezu raised both his paws, full of excitement as he brought them down, placing them behind his back as he faced the students.

"For this day, the faculty had arranged this little meeting with you all since we have some guests here for the moment. These guests had just arrived yesterday, and with their visit here at our institution, we have an important discussion with them during their visit here. Students, I would like you all to meet our guests. Please greet them with open arms."

As on cue, a blast of wind followed by a clank was heard as the Starks, with the exception of their daughter, landed, wearing their armors, catching everyone with the exception of (Y/n) and (A/n), by surprise.

"Hello there." Tony said through his helmet, greeting the surprised students as their helmets retracted, revealing their faces.

"Wow, so many surprised faces here in these students of UA." Tony said as others landed, full on costume, with the exceptions of Shuri, Cassie, MJ, Ned, Peter and Harley, who just stood beside (A/n).

"And to think, this is Japan's prestigious hero school. Especially when the former and current number 1 heroes and the former number 3 hero also attended and graduated here."

"I-It's the Avengers!"

"W-wow!"

"It's Iron Man and Rescue!"

"Captain America!"

"Black Widow! In the flesh!" 

"It's the Falcon!"

Whispers and excited squeals among the surprised student body was heard as Principal Nezu cleared his throat, causing the students to quiet down.

(Y/n) saw her MJ waving at her. (Y/n) raised a brow as MJ pointed at Harley and Peter, then pouted her lips, making a crybaby expression. (Y/n) giggled, bringing her index finger to her lips, to which MJ gave her a thumbs up.

"As you can see, the Avengers had come for a visit here at UA for an important discussion with the faculty. And it seems that their proteges are also here with them. Now, with the visitors here, we will conduct this meeting within this week for an important...activity the school will conduct for the upcoming week." Principal Nezu said, much to the confusion of the students, as well as (Y/n).

"The faculty and the Avengers will discuss the important matter to which all of you, please refrain from swarming them or their proteges. Please greet them with respect. That will be all for today." Principal Nezu hopped off as (A/n) stood in front of the microphone.