Round One

After the cheerleading mishap, everyone were cheering on to watch the one on one battles. (Y/n) saw Midoriya stood up as he headed to the waiting room. Before leaving, she gave him a small 'good luck' as she watched her childhood friend disappear to prepare for his fight.

Before proceeding to the next part of the games, Ojiro and someone from the other class stepped out because of the vague memory of him and his team proceeding to the next round.

Midnight approved of this as they were replaced by the other members from Team TetsuTetsu.

'Midoriya vs Shinsou' the screen displayed the first pair of fighters as she got deep in her thoughts. She was brought back to reality by the cheers as she saw Midoriya and the Shinsou guy on the platform.

"READY! START!" Present Mic screamed as the two just stood there. Not saying any word until the purple guy started speaking.

"You're not gonna talk?" He asked as Midoriya said nothing.

"So the monkey told you. Of course..." He knew he couldn't make Midoriya talk, but he had something in his mind.

"That girl, (L/n), right?" This made Midoriya tense as he glared at his opponent while holding back his will to talk. (Y/n) was offended by the way of his tone but quickly remembered Ojiro's advice to him.

'Don't talk, Izuku. He's provoking you.'

"That's all she is, right? She's in the hero course for a reason, but from what I see, she's a just an arrogant person. Showing off both of her quirks, showing everyone that she's the strongest. Her speech is just a facade. She's just the same as you in your class. Arrogant and stuck-up."

"Why you!-" Shinsou smirked as Midoriya stopped mid-way. (Y/n) and Ojiro stood up.

"Damn it, Midoriya! This is what I'm talking about!"

'Thor's hammer! Why did talk, Izuku?! He's provoking you!'

"WHAT'S THIS?! MIDORIYA STOPPED! IS THIS THE QUIRK OF SHINSOU?!"

'Brainwashing.' (Y/n) figured the quirk almost immediately as she noticed Shinsou's smirk.

"Good. Now turn around and walk off the stage." Midoriya obeyed as he walked towards the boundaries.

"Izuku! Snap out of it!" (Y/n) yelled as she noticed Midoriya's index and middle fingers glow as it flinched, creating a powerful surge.

'It triggered on its own... Unless...' (Y/n) thought as she saw Midoriya, out his trance as he saw his foot nearly inches from stepping to the boundary.

Midoriya then turned to face Shinsou and push him towards the boundary as Shinsou punched Midoriya's bruised fingers as he tried to push Midoriya before  his arm was grabbed and he was flipped onto Midoriya's shoulder as he slammed onto the ground.

"Shinsou is out of the bounds! Midoriya advances to the next round!"

Cheers erupted as Midoriya and Shinsou walked off the stage as Shinsou heard some encouragement from the pro heroes. (Y/n) smiled at this sight as her beads blinked. She opened her palm as a small screen popped out with a message from her aunt. It was in Morse code.

'He looks like the gremlin~ Cute isn't he?~ I bet the gremlin would take him as his student and train him~'

(Y/n) sighed at the message as hologram disappeared. She stood up and headed to the waiting room for her first round.