Symbol

(Y/n)'s eyes flutter open as she sat up from her bed and stretched her arms, yawning as she rubbed her face. She hopped off her bed as she begun to stretch her arms and body. Loki yawned as he also stretched his body before hopping off the bed and rubbing his head onto (Y/n)'s leg.

"Good morning, Loki."

"Meow." 

(Y/n) poured some cat food for Loki as Loki gladly ate his breakfast. (Y/n) fixed her bed, hair and clothes before slipping on her bracelet and pressed a bead, a hologram appearing as she scanned her agenda for the day. 

"Oh... that's right. It's the day of the billboard charts." she muttered as she closed the hologram. The two headed out the room, stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for the common area. The doors open as she saw no one in the common area. (Y/n) opened her bracelet, seeing the time as 5:00 am, realizing it was the weekend. 

"Looks like breakfast is on me. What will it be?" (Y/n) and Loki walked to the kitchen as (Y/n) slid on the apron, checking some ingredients in the cupboard and fridge until she settle on making some waffles with syrup.

Loki was sitting on one of the tables as his tail swayed, purring loudly at the sight of his beloved owner as he watched her cook breakfast. 

"And... done!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she examined the plates of waffles she cooked for everyone. On cue, her classmates walked into the common area as they saw the waffles.

"Good morning, everyone. I made waffles for breakfast."  

 "Good morning, (Y/n)!"

"Man, those smell good!"

"Itadakimasu!" 

Everyone took one plate for themselves as they begun eating their breakfast as (Y/n) petted Loki as she ate her light breakfast. Once done, she placed the plate to the washer and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Rinsing her teeth as she spat out the water and washed her face, drying it with the face towel and placing her toothbrush to the toothbrush holder as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Meow." (Y/n) walked back to the others as she saw everyone finishing their breakfast.

"That breakfast was delicious, (Y/n)!"

"I'm glad you guys liked it." (Y/n) gave them a smile as a small blush form on their faces. 

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Midoriya asked as she turned to her green-haired friend.

"Are you gonna watch the Hero Billboard Charts?" he asked as the others gave him a subtle glare.

"Um... sure." (Y/n) nodded as she saw her bracelet blinking. 

"Excuse me." (Y/n) walked away from her classmates as she pressed a bead on her bracelet, a hologram of (A/n) appearing.

"Auntie. Can I help you with something?"

"Yes. Could you look after the three and Groot? Rocket, Principal Nezu and I are going to have a meeting and the others are busy."

"Sure. At what time?"

"Right now. The meeting is somewhat urgent because it's from Mother and Father."

"Okay. I'll be right over."

"Thank you. I'll pick them when I get there or when the meeting's over. Just keep an eye on them. Cyrus is teasing Helios again about something, Fiamma is still afraid and we don't want Eri to be provoked again, so I'm separating them for the day. Don't let them use their quirks."