Rescue...?

"Izuku!" (Y/n) ran towards the green haired boy, tackling him to a hug as Midoriya was caught off guard by this.

"(N-N/n)! Y-You passed!" he said. (Y/n) gave him a smile as she looked behind him, their other classmates followed.

"Guys! You too! Everyone's here!" (Y/n) beamed a bright smile, as class 1-A, along with several students near their proximity shielded their eyes from her bright smile.

"Wow, (Y/n)! You passed before us! That's manly!" Kirishima complimented, shedding a few tears as the others begun talking. (Y/n) scanned the area as she saw Todoroki talking to Inasa, the aura surrounding them was tense.

"You and Endeavor are just the same." (Y/n) heard this as she saw Todoroki flinched, Inasa turned away and walked off. (Y/n) placed a hand on Todoroki's shoulder, making him flinched as he turned to a worried (Y/n).

"Are you alright, Shoto?"

"I'm fine..." and he walked away. (Y/n) wanted to ask about their conversation, but she decided to let it go since it wasn't her business. She sighed as she turned to see Kaminari and Mineta, bombarding Midoriya with questions.

"What's going on here, boys?" (Y/n) asked, walking towards them. Midoriya stiffened as he went slightly pale.

"He got kicked around and saw a girl basically naked!" Mineta cried out, making (Y/n) raise an eyebrow, her arms folded as she turned to her green haired friend.

"Is this true?" she asked, suspicious of the claim. Midoriya stammered as he waved his hands in defense.

"N-no! T-that's n-not what happened!"

"Then what really did happened?" she asked.

"W-well..."

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

 When everyone got separated by Shindo's attack, Midoriya tried to fight off the girl from Shiketsu as well as find (Y/n) around the area. 

When he was fighting, the rocks between them started to crumble as he fell to the ground. He paled once he saw a large crowd of students looking down at him, ready to attack.

'I can't fight them all at once. I just need to dodge them until I have an opening.' he thought as he dodged the incoming attacks. 

"Up here! Hey!" he looked up to see (Y/n), waving her arms, catching his attention. Midoriya smiled as he ran towards her. (Y/n) held out her hand towards him.

"(Y/n)! I'm glad I found you." he said, smiling at her.

"Come on! I saw the others!" 

Then, someone used their quirk, shooting towards (Y/n) as she stepped back to the edge, causing her to fall off. Midoriya's eyes widened as he rushed towards her.

'Come on! For (Y/n)!' he thought as he caught her. He kicked the ground as it exploded. They both jumped off to hide.

"Thanks, I would've been a goner if you didn't save me." (Y/n) sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck.

"It's alright. You were outnumbered back there. I'm just glad you're here." Midoriya said as he turned away from her, peeking around to look for any sign of other students. (Y/n) smiled as she stared at him. She lifted her foam ball as she inched it closer to his target, only for him to smack it away from her hand.

He turned to her as he gave her a glare.

"Let me guess, you're from Shiketsu." he said.