Welcome (1)

The quinjets landed as the doors open, letting all of the passengers out as they saw the beautiful blue sea, white sand and the lush forest. The cool ocean breeze brush against them as  they gaze upon the beautiful scenery.

"Wow!"

"This is beautiful!"

"Yay!"

"Beach day!"

Students exclaimed in surprise and awe as they played with the sand, taking a picture or just admiring the beach as the faculty, Guardians and the Avengers stood there by the landing pad, waiting for the kids, (A/n) and (Y/n), who are still enjoying their flight.

"They still haven't come down?" Nezu asked as they gaze up to them, confirming his question. 

"Well, since (Md/n) is still occupied, we should try to speak to the guards here. Let them know that we're here." Nezu suggested as the others scanned the area, looking for the guards, only to find no one but them.

It was a beautiful scenery, but there was nothing but silence greeting them, apart from the sounds of the seabirds chirping and the waves crashing. 

(A/n), the kids and (Y/n) landed as the Aero-Rigs retracted as they slip it into their pockets while (A/n) and (Y/n) deactivated their quirks. The kids, except for Kota, then headed to Aizawa as Kota held (Y/n)'s hand. (A/n) faced her niece, which she gave a smile and a pat on her head before heading to her colleagues and children. (Y/n) patted Kota's head as Loki, (her cat), approached them. 

"That was so cool, Mama! You were like 'wosh' and then you flew and did some spins! And your red quirk turned to gold! That was so cool!" Kota gushed as he moved around, trying to demonstrate her aerial moves which made (Y/n) giggle, lifting him.

"I wanna do that again, Mama! Please, please!" Kota pleads with puppy-dog eyes, which was weakening (Y/n).

"Maybe some other time..." Kota sulk upon hearing this when (Y/n) interjected, " but...! I promise that we will do that again and I'll teach you some of the aerial tricks." Kota's eyes brighten as he gave (Y/n) a toothy grin, which she returned.

As the two talk, some of the other students watched on at the cute little interaction as (Y/n) rubbed the tip of her nose onto Kota's, causing the young boy to smile. This caused a wave of imaginary arrows piercing through their hearts.

'That is...adorable.' 

(Y/n) turn her gaze to her friends as she wave her at them, flashing them a grin while Kota hugged her neck, leaning his head on her shoulder while giving them a glare.

Another wave. (Y/n) placed Kota down as Kota grab her hand, holding on to it. Kota and her begun talking about something as (Y/n) giggled with Kota continue his conversation. The others watched on as nervousness engulfed them.

'Come on! Just walk up to her and ask her out!'

'I can't be a like a chicken! I need to step up and ask her out before the others could!'

"Dang it! That is adorable!'

Wanda heard these thoughts from afar as the others watched on the cute little mother-figure-adopted son, interaction which was also being watched by the other students, mostly from class 1A, 1B, 1C and three Third years.

"This is entertaining." Vision said as the other Avengers nodded, with the exception of Rogers and Barnes, who are glaring at the back of the gazing students' heads, heeding them a silent threat. Nebula also glared at the students as well while carrying Morgan in her arm, who was playing with her cyborg arm.