Name

After the sleepover, (Y/n) was happy about the little sleepover she had with her classmates, with the exception of Iida. Her classmates were happy for the small sleepover but they were scared of Flare's threat, especially Mineta. Despite Flare's threats, she allowed her niece to have sleepovers, with a small threat included.

'It's a small price to pay.' Flare threatened.

As (Y/n) waited for her train, she was suddenly approached by three kids, two boys and one girl, around the age of 6, with their mother behind them. They held in their hands a notebook and pen.

"You're the scarlet warrior hero, (Y/n)! We're big fans of you!" One of the boys said as his eyes sparkled in excitement.

"You move like a pro! You did a flip like 'Whoosh!' and kicks! And when you flipped those boys!" The other boy motioned as he tried to replicate your moves.

"Or when you flew across the obstacle and rolled on your shield!"

"Or that time when you and your team caught the headbands from the other team!"

"Or that time when you flew over a guy's head and locking his head between your knees and flipped him!"

"Or when you break danced with two swords on your toes!"

"Or when you stopped those giant robots in one move!!"

The children said all of these at the same time as they couldn't contain their excitement which made (Y/n) a bit surprised. The mother tried to calm down her kids' excitement as she sheepishly told (Y/n).

"They got obsessed about your moves, I caught them making a shield like yours and they played fights with them trying to copy your moves." (Y/n) gave her a smile as the mother returned a smile.

"You're really pretty." The girl said as (Y/n) got down on to their height as she gave the three kids a smile. The kids were squealing as they tried to hold back their excitement.

"Our mommy made these!" They showed her their bags, a small embroided keychain which replicated your frisbee shield was latched onto their bag.

"When we grow up, we want to be like you! A hero!" The three exclaimed in unison as (Y/n) was surprised at this but she gave them a smile as she took each their notebooks, signed it and handed them back to the overly excited kids as (Y/n) ruffled their heads.

"When you three become heroes, I'll be sure to watch you three achieve it." (Y/n) said as the kids gasped in awe as they gave her a bow and thanked her as they went to their mother. The mother and kids waved their hands as they walked away from (Y/n), who waved back at them as she saw their figures walk away. Her train ride was a slight chaotic one. Many were asking for a photo with her, an autograph or just acknowledge her and gave her praises.

Once she got off of the train, she walked to the campus with the rain continued on pouring, humming as she fiddled her fingers as puddles splash around her path.

"Hey! (L/n)! Wait up!" Someone yelled at her as she stopped in her tracks to see Kirishima running towards her with a bright smile.

"Good morning, Kirishima-kun." (Y/n) smiled as she greeted the red haired boy beside her as they walked beside each other.

"Your sleepover was awesome, by the way." Kirishima suddenly said as he slapped his hand on his mouth as he turned away from her gaze, embarrased with his sudden chat.