Surprise? (1)

The boys, who surprisingly woke up early, alongside Kota were preparing breakfast as (Y/n) wasn't still there, whereas the girls were still in their rooms. Kota drank his hot chocolate while the other boys were in the kitchen or in the dining area.

"It's been nice that (Y/n) has been cooking for us almost everyday." Sato said, making the others agree.

"Yeah... Though, I think it's really a hassle to let (Y/n) cook for all of us." Kirishima added.

"As much as I appreciate (L/n) cooking for us, we should also consider minimizing her work around her in the dorms. It's already bad enough that we let her do the cooking everyday. We should consider it." Iida said.

"You're just saying that so that you can have the upper hand, Iida." Todoroki said, as the other boys nodded.

"I'm just stating the truth." Iida clarified.

"That's sounds like a threat, four-eyes." Bakugou growled, narrowing his eyes at the other boys.

Kota blinked as he sipped some hot chocolate, watching the boys argue as some of them were going to activate their quirks, when the doorbell rang, stopping the boys from creating more chaos.

"I'll get it." Kota hopped off the chair, walking towards the door as he opened it, revealing to be Fiamma, carrying a small bag in her hand, while hugging the plush toy. Fiamma's red and black eyes stared at Kota's black eyes as Kota avoided her gaze.

"Good morning, Kota." Fiamma greeted.

"M-morning, F-Fiamma." Kota stammered as Fiamma walked inside, seeing the boys cooking or sitting at the dining area.

"Good morning." Fiamma greeted, removing her shoes.

"Good morning, Fiamma!" Iida greeted followed by the others. Fiamma nodded at them, returning as a greeting. Midoriya approached the little girl as Kota sheepishly walked back to the dining area.

"What brings you here, Fiamma?" Midoriya asked the little girl as she raised her hand, holding the bag towards him.

"Mommy told me to bring some chocolate and necessities to (N/n)." Fiamma blinked at Midoriya as Midoriya blinked at her.

"Agni also told me that it's important to (N/n)." 

"Agni?" Midoriya questioned as Fiamma's hair reverted to a loss style, morphing to a small monster, the red highlights of her hair acted as the eyes as she glared at Midoriya, who was caught off guard as well the others.

"I..." Agni greeted, "...am Agni." as she growled.

"We're just here to drop off these for (N/n)." Fiamma said as Agni growled at Midoriya. Agni tilted her head as she growled at Midoriya as well as the other boys.

"Would you care to join us for breakfast, Fiamma?" Iida asked as Agni growled at him.

"And Agni?" Iida added as Fiamma shook her head.

"No, thank you... We had breakfast before we got here." Fiamma blinked. Fiamma sat down on one of the dining chairs, placing the bag on to the table as her feet made small movements, while Agni rested on her head, 'tongue' sticking out as she was panting. Midoriya watched on fascination on Fiamma and Agni.

"So, uh... Fiamma." Fiamma and Agni turn to him. Agni growled softly as she examined Midoriya, tilting her 'head'.

"So you're the Midoriya Eri has been mentioning about." Agni spoke, catching Midoriya off guard. 

"Oh, that was you?" Fiamma asked, blinking at him as she hugged her plush toy.

"Uh...yeah."

"Hm... You look weak. And a vegetable. A weak vegetable. And you look like a broccoli." Agni stuck out her 'tongue' at him, which made the other guys stifled their laughter.