Normal... or is it?

(Y/n) stared at the hologram as she scanned the agendas on the screen. She was walking in the hallway of the school as her eyes focused on the hologram screen, an annoyed sigh left her mouth. On one hand, emitted bright red energy as a stack of papers hovered beside her as she walked while her other hand showed her the hologram. 

"So, I have vocal practice later as well as brainstorming with Shuri via hologram call." (Y/n) muttered as she sighed and closed her hologram as she motioned the hovering stack of papers back to her hands.

At the exact moment, she bumped onto someone, causing them both to stumble. (Y/n) managed to land back to her feet as the papers went flying which she managed to engulfed the papers and the person she bumped into with her quirk, stopping them from falling.

"That was close..." she sighed in relief as she saw the person that she bumped into Class B's Awase.

"I'm sorry. Here, let me help you." (Y/n) motioned her hands as the papers stacked once again while Awase was gently placed back to his feet. The energy around him and the papers disappear as (Y/n) held the stack of papers in her arms.

"Are you all right?" she asked the boy as Awase leaned back, a small blush formed on his cheeks.

"U-uh... Y-yeah! I'm f-fine now. T-thanks." Awase stuttered, averting his gaze from the (h/c) haired girl.

"Oh, no problem. I couldn't just let you get hurt after I bumped into you." (Y/n) said, smiling at him. Awase's blush brighten as he once again averted his gaze from her until his eyes landed onto the stacks of papers she's holding.

"D-do you need some h-help with that stack of papers?" he asked as he scolded himself mentally for stuttering.

"I can carry them on my own."

"I-I insist. It's the least I could do."

"If you say so..." Awase took half of the papers as the two of them walked to the faculty office. 

"So, umm... I'm sorry f-for b-bumping onto you earlier." Awase apologized as (Y/n) turned to him.

"No, I should be the one who should be apologizing. I wasn't watching where I was going so I bumped onto you." (Y/n) said.

"T-that's alright. We're both at fault." Awase said as (Y/n) giggled. The two of them talked for a bit until they arrived at the faculty office.

"Here we are." (Y/n) turned to Awase as she gave him a smile.

"Thanks for the help... even though I could've carried the papers by myself, you know." (Y/n) pointed out as Awase nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y-yeah... By the way, we haven't officially met." Awase stuck out his hand towards her.

"I'm Awase Yosetsu, Class 1B." (Y/n) smiled as she grabbed his hand as she returned the handshake gesture.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n), Class 1A. Nice to meet you, Awase."

"Y-You too. I-I should probably get going. S-see you around, (L/n)."

"You too, Awase." Awase walked away as he covered his mouth his hand, face bright red as (Y/n) watched Awase leave. She knocked on the door as she heard a faint 'come in' as she slid the door open and headed inside.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Any thoughts on the design?" (Y/n) asked, drinking her tea as Shuri smiled at her from her hologram screen. It was after her vocal practice as she and Shuri are having their hologram call.