Pool Day

A week after the mall incident, (Y/n) and her female classmates were talking as they decided to hang by Yaoyozoru's desk and near (Y/n)'s desk.

"Wait, we're not allowed to take long trips during the summer?" Uraraka asked as the other girls nodded.

"Apparently, it's a request from the school." Jirou confirms.

"That's too bad. I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents for the summer." Yaoyozoru sighs in defeat.

"How bourgeois!" Uraraka falls. Asui turn her attention to (Y/n) who was sitting in her desk silently.

"What about you, (N/n)-chan?" The other girls turned to the (h/c) haired girl as (Y/n) snapped back to reality as she saw her female classmates looking at her.

"What?"

"Do you have any plans for the summer?" Jirou asked as the other girls huddled by her desk.

"W-well, I was invited by several family friends to spend time with them for the summer..." (Y/n) said.

"Ohh! Where are they from?" Hagakure asked.

"Some were from New York and some were... from somewhere else."

"Really?!"

"Yeah... I always spend summer with them, but I guess I'll have to refrain from visiting them this summer. Auntie already sent them a message about the school's request. Too bad, they were looking forward to the bonding time they had planned with me."

"Wow... That's so sad, (N/n)." Uraraka said as the other girl nodded.

"Yeah... One of them sent me an invite for a party that they will be hosting, but I... decided to not attend."

"Awe, that's too bad." Uraraka said in a pitiful tone.

"That's not the bad thing. One of them was planning on abducting me."

The other girls were confused by the statement as (Y/n) shrugged it off. The aura around (Y/n) changed as the other girls noticed it right away. Mina changes the subject by groaning.

"Aw, I bought a new swimsuit, too!" She complained.

"It can't be helped. We were attacked by the League of Villains before." Jirou said.

"Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!" Ashido complains again.

"Then, do you wanna meet up at the school pool over the summer vacation?" Hagakure suggested, to which (Y/n) and the others smiled.

"Yeah, if we're using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission." Asui stated.

"Good idea! Then we won't have to spend any money, either." Uraraka added.

"It's better than being cooped up at home." Ashido added. (Y/n) and the other girls nodded.

"Then, I'll go get permission from the school." Momo volunteers.

The girls jumped from the excitement, little that they know, someone managed to hear the conversation.

__________________________

The girls were in the changing room as they were about to put out from their swimsuits from their bags as (Y/n) stopped them.

"You might want to stop yourselves from changing into those." (Y/n) said. The other girls were confused.

"Why?"