Chain

(Y/n)'s eye flutter awake as she scanned her surroundings as she sat up. She was in a dimly lit room as she scanned the room, she then looked down to her hands as she saw metal clamps, restraining her hands as she couldn't use her quirk. 

'I need to get out of here.'  she thought as (Y/n) scanned her surroundings.

Noticing her feet in shackles, she then raised her foot as a dagger manifested. She then used her toes to grab the handle as she reached with to the clamps on her hands. Placing the blade on the clamps, she then tried to open the clamps.

"So you're awake..." she flinched as she saw a masked man wearing a white cloak and plague doctor mask standing in front of her, causing her to drop the dagger from her clamps onto the floor. She stared at the masked man in front of her as she glared at him.

"Sir, she's awake." the man said as Overhaul stepped into the light, causing (Y/n) to slid to the wall. Overhaul crouched down as he grabbed the chain of the clamps and gave it a harsh tug, making (Y/n) fall forward towards him. Overhaul grabbed (Y/n)'s chin as he forced her to stare at him.

"It's no use, (Y/n). These clamps are quirk canceling clamps. Your quirks are useless in this situation." Overhaul taunted.

"W-what do y-you want? Why am I h-here?" (Y/n) asked, fear evident in her voice as Overhaul's eyes narrowed, his gold eyes stared intently at (Y/n)'s (e/c) eye.

"What I want is something much important. Hm... your quirks are not something we could weaponize into bullets... Difficult indeed but your role here is much different, (Y/n)." Overhaul said in a sickening tone causing (Y/n) to flinch in fear. Overhaul stood up as he tugged the chain, pulling (Y/n) towards him. (Y/n) tried to stomp his foot when Overhaul's hand grasped (Y/n)'s neck, to which his grip was slowly tightening around her neck.

"Now, now... Don't do anything that might make me kill you." Overhaul said as (Y/n)'s eye widened, remembering the night Magne was killed. (Y/n) lowered her guard as she heard Overhaul chuckle darkly. 

"Good decision." Overhaul removed his hand from her neck as he caressed her cheek, causing (Y/n) to flinch from the contact.

"Come on, my dear."

________________________________________________________________________________

 Chronostasis held (Y/n)'s chain as they walked down a hallway. (Y/n) kept silent as she had her head lowered, looking down to the floor as her feet walked.

"What are we going to do to her, Sir?" she heard Chrono ask the Yakuza leader. Overhaul stopped as Chrono and (Y/n) stopped in their tracks. Overhaul stared at the silent (h/c) haired girl as (Y/n) avoided his gaze.

"Tell the others to examine the weapons she left. We'll find the perfect use for her quirk once we can gather more weapons from her quirk. So, for the meantime, let her stay with Eri."

"...Eri..." (Y/n) mumbled under her breath as Overhaul heard this.

"Yes, my dear. My daughter, Eri. The one you comforted upon stumbling to you... Now I'm giving you a task to look after her when we're busy." They started walking as Chrono tugged on (Y/n)'s chain, making her lunge forward as she followed them. 

They stopped at a door as Overhaul unlocked the door, pushing it open as the room was completely dark. the only light illuminating was from the hallway as (Y/n) saw a terrified Eri, sitting on her bed. Her heart clenched as she felt pity towards the little girl. She jumped as she felt an arm snaked around her waist.

"Now, my dear... I want you to look after her. Gain her trust or whatever... or else." Overhaul threatened as the clamps were removed as he pushed her into the room as (Y/n) stumbled in to the dark room as the door close shut and locked.