Aftermath

"Midoriya, did you get any sleep?" Todoroki asked the green haired boy. The four students were laying on their separated hospital beds in the same room. The three boys were awake but their female classmate wasn't.

After the her killer incident, the four students were admitted to the Hosu General Hospital. (Y/n) was placed in the same room with them since her injuries were her left eye and her torso.

(Y/n) was laying on her hospital bed, a patch covering her left eye and bandages around her torso. Her sleeping figure rested so calmly after what happened with the hero killer. Her bracelet was beeping and blinking numerous times as everyone didn't dare mess with the small device on her wrist.

"No, not really." Midoriya answered as Todoroki nodded.

"I didn't think so, Todoroki replied. "Me neither." The three boys sat there in silence as Midoriya spoke.

"Looking back at it, we've just witness something that we're not supposed to," he said as he stared at the unconcious girl as Todoroki nodded, "After seeing it all, it's a miracle that we got out of it alive."

"No," Iida interrupted as the two boss looked at him, "It wasn't a miracle that we've survived. (L/n) was the one who saved us just in time. We should be grateful to her. But... because of it, she nearly got captured and her eye is damaged. I will take responsibility for her injuries."

"Don't blame yourself, Iida-kun." Midoriya tried to comfort the blue haired boy as they failed to notice the girl waking up. The door slid open to reveal Gran Torino and Manual by the door.

"Gran Torino!"

"Manual!"

"I see that you kids are awake." Gran Torino said as he saw the (h/c) haired girl sitting up. Her (e/c) eye landed on the two pro heroes by the door.

"(L/n)! You're awake!" The three boys exclaimed as she gave them a sweet smile.

"I'm glad that you're now awake, (L/n)," Gran Torino said as (Y/n) gave him a nod in return as he turned to the three boys, sighed before continuing, "Kids, I've gotten a lot of complaints, but before that, you have a visitor." A figure stood by the two pro heroes, looking at the four students.

"This is Hosu's chief of police, Tsuragamae Kenji." Gran Torino introduced the figure as the four students were about to stand up but they were stopped by the chief.

"So, you must be the UA student who brought down the hero killer, am I right?" Tsuragamae asked.

"Actually, Iida, Todoroki and I just clashed with him. (L/n) took down the hero killer just in time to save us." Midoriya clarified as (Y/n) was sitting there, in silence.

"I see... Regardless the hero killer that we've apprehended, he had sustained serious injuries, broken bones and burns, is currently being treated under strict guard, woof. Since you are UA students, I'm sure that you are aware of the superpowers were still becoming in the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure that quirks were not used as weapons. Then, the profession 'hero' came in and filled the gap, woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others– actions that are normally would be appropriate to denounce– to be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof. Even after going against the hero killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injuries with their quirks without the specific instruction and permission from their supervisor is clear violation of the rules. Therefore, you three boys as well as the pro heroes; Endeavor, Gran Torino and Manual must receive strict punishment."