"Outing"

(Y/n) fixed her hair as she applied lip balm. On the background, there was a song playing in her cassette deck as Loki played with the All Might plush toy, tossing it around the room while chasing it as (Y/n) fixed her casual attire, checking if there was any smudge or stain. 

It was the day of her outing with the anonymous sender of the text. It wasn't common for her to know the sender, but she knew it was one of those who won the Halloween Hunt, and since her classmates couldn't possibly sent the message, it got to be the other winners.

(Y/n) slipped on her bracelet as she turned to the mirror one last time before turning to her cat, who was holding the All Might plush toy in his mouth, sitting on her bed as he stared at her with dilated eyes, acting innocently.

"Loki, drop." Loki bowed his head as he dropped the plush toy on her bed as he hopped off of the bed, walking to her as he stood beside her, staring while (Y/n) used her telekinesis to place her makeup back to the makeup bag on her dresser as she fixed her dress.

"Okay Loki... I'll be back later in the afternoon." She said to her cat.

"Meow."

"I'm just going on an outing with one of the Halloween Hunt. I don't know who it is, but I'm about to find out." (Y/n) used her telekinesis on the 'Stop' button on her cassette deck stopped playing music. She then levitated her (f/c) Zune and (f/c) Walkman towards her.

"Should I pick the Zune..." the Zune floated towards her.

"...or the Walkman?" the Walkman floated towards her. (Y/n) turns to her cat.

"What do you think, Loki?"

"Meow." 

"The Zune? Okay." (Y/n) petted Loki's head as she levitated the Zune to her as she place it to her hand, with her Walkman floating back to her dresser.

"Meow." Loki purred as his green eyes stared at his beloved owner. (Y/n) placed the earphones on her ears as she scrolled through the playlist, until she reached a song, pressing 'Play' then strapping it to her belt.

"I'll have the others look after you while I'm out. So, just spend time with my friends and behave while I'm gone, okay?"

"Meow."

"I already told Auntie that I can't look after the kids today so she let me be for today. Come, let's go." (Y/n) and Loki walked out of the room, locking it behind them as they headed to the elevator.

As the elevator closes, it stopped on the next floor as the doors slide open, revealing to be Kirishima. Both were surprised to see each other.

"Eijiro?"

"(N/n)?!" Kirishima jumped in surprise as he saw (Y/n), but a small blush appears on his cheeks as he saw her, dressed up casually. (Y/n)'s eyes blinked at him, confused.

"Eiji, the doors are closing... Are you gonna step in or...?" She asked as Kirishima snapped back to reality, seeing (Y/n) holding the doors with her energy quirk.

"O-oh! U-uh...Sorry!" Kirishima sheepishly apologized as he stepped in the elevator as (Y/n) released the doors, letting the doors close as the elevators headed down to the ground floor.

The two shared a silent elevator ride as (Y/n) hummed a tune, listening to her Zune while Kirishima snuck a few glances to her. 

'Okay, Eijiro... Do it. Ask her what her plans for today. Be a man.'

"S-so uh, (N/n)." (Y/n) removed on earphone as she turns to him.

"W-where are you going today?" Kirishima asked as he scolded himself mentally.